• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey an intro.

CryptidUrsid

Hey I'm CryptidUrsid a huge nature lover, animals, insects, weather, cosmos, etc. Big bookworm and mostly full-time hermit who spends most of the day contemplating existence, spirituality, societal norms, the future, benefits and hindrances of technology; plus a lot of retro tv shows and music. Alright, I've been officially diagnosed with Asperger's for nine years and as much as I will admit and say it's a struggle, it's also been an incredible intellectual and spiritual journey. I'll admit I don't have many friends, they're all online, and I live in a mostly rural area (since I love nature and solitude it's fantastic) so socialization is difficult and something I'm working on. Thanks for letting me join.

As my name suggests I love bears, mostly black bears which are around here and I love cryptozoology. Two of my mild obsessions.

Welcome!

Bears are awesome (in both the actual and slang definitions of the word). You sound like an interesting person who likes interesting things. :)

Hey I'm CryptidUrsid a huge nature lover, animals, insects, weather, cosmos, etc. Big bookworm and mostly full-time hermit who spends most of the day contemplating existence, spirituality, societal norms, the future, benefits and hindrances of technology; plus a lot of retro tv shows and music. Alright, I've been officially diagnosed with Asperger's for nine years and as much as I will admit and say it's a struggle, it's also been an incredible intellectual and spiritual journey. I'll admit I don't have many friends, they're all online, and I live in a mostly rural area (since I love nature and solitude it's fantastic) so socialization is difficult and something I'm working on. Thanks for letting me join.

As my name suggests I love bears, mostly black bears which are around here and I love cryptozoology. Two of my mild obsessions.
Except for the cryptozoology, I think I just met my self living the life I wanted to live. Is there some sort of alternate dimension thing going on here?

Except for the cryptozoology, I think I just met my self living the life I wanted to live. Is there some sort of alternate dimension thing going on here?

If you live in the northeast then there is some alternate dimension stuff happening *Twilight Zone music*.

New Threads

Top Bottom