• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help me pick a purse (or a few) for my birthday! :)

Luca

V.I.P Member
I have a lot of crossbody bags, but I was thinking of asking some people to get me a new purse for my birthday, and I found a bunch of really cute ones but I can't decide!!!
I don't need to decide on just one, but if it can be narrowed down to a handful of them that will make it easier.
Some of these are Halloween-themed too, since my birthday is in October.
Help! Lol

And yes, I am a giant child :tearsofjoy:

( @madisen622 I feel like you could probably be helpful with this decision! )

Which ones do you guys like?

My project-1.jpg

Dear Luca -

You deserve something spectacular for your birthday like the fine handbag below. I went ahead and ordered it for you and charged it to Forest Cats Account. Happy Birthday!

7FD9D86D-BF60-45A5-B5A9-D6FE603D9CF7.jpeg

All of them are good in their own ways omg.
I find the cauldron one the most unique in pattern, and I love the witchly things in general and ppl seem to be more open to that style as an eccentric style [plus I love making and reading spells, especially healing ones, they make me feel better], but a downside could be being quite white so it can get dirty or stained.

I like the idea of the blue purse with pups with extra linked pockets, row 3 nr 3. Blue and purple hell ye.

Dalmatian one is the business purse I love lol.

The cute angelic purse purple top row last is great reminds me of Sailor Moon. I could see it integrated into a dark [lolita] outfit too. If its cardboard strengthened to stay straight it could be like mine, hard to get stuff into it which arent squareish.

I like the vertical long ones but I find it impractical personally to reach in deep lol.

Why am I getting ideas of corgi bras now?

Last edited:
Some unicorn trivia:

"Unicorns are said to have healing powers, and drinking the blood of one can keep you alive when you are sick. They are also believed to have other powers which they do with their horns, e.g spells and enchantments. Unicorns can also live forever, or until killed. Unicorn horns can bring the dead back to life and clean polluted water.

The Bible contains references to unicorn-type creatures called Re'ems. They are physically described as wild beasts with one horn coming out of their head. They are supposedly untameable, strong, and agile, and are often used as examples of those characteristics. Re'ems are now identified with the aurochs and other bull-related species.

The unicorns of Medieval and Renaissance mythology is based on the Biblical version. It has one horn coming out of its forehead. It is usually described as a kind of donkey, horse, and/or goat. In Renaissance mythology and art, the unicorn is a horse with a narwhal-like horn coming out of its forehead. They are stronger, faster, smarter, and more vicious than any other kind of horse. However; they have a great love of fair maidens and virgins. If it sees one it becomes docile. This is why maidens were used as bait in attempted unicorn hunting. Unicorns were often shown with pure white or greyish-white coats.

The word 'alicorn' was first used in the Renaissance. It is the name the unicorn horn and the substance it is made of. "

Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee? Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him? Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
— Job 39:9–12

and Bicorns:

"The bicorn devours husbands who are kind hearted and devoted which makes the bicorn a wicked creature since it eats men who are loving and loyal to their families. As such, it could be considered the cruel counterpart to the virtuous Unicorn."

Last edited:
When I read the title I thought, a simple, elegant, American leather purse. But if you want fun, here are my choices (top to bottom, left to right)
Second row, 3, 5.
Fourth row, 1, 4, 5.

Bot for your birthday I'd like to hear that you are happy.

i just saw this, i was at work. looks like everyone beat me to the punchline. :disappointed:
i really love 4, 9, and 15 if that helps:blush:
there's also nothing wrong with being a child, i wore lava lamp earrings today! everyone complimented me. always be passionate about who you are!:relaxed:

My picks would be (left to right)
2nd row #1 (9 overall)
4th row #6 (28 overall)

I also like 2nd row #7 (15 overall) - the pastel rainbow for its adore-ability though the shape may impact function.

I can't help but think how cool this is because it's customizable due to partly see-through window

Screenshot_20220924-022259~2.png
Screenshot_20220924-022655~2.png
Screenshot_20220924-023318~2.png
Screenshot_20220924-023353~2.png
Screenshot_20220924-023433.png

Last edited:
I have a lot of crossbody bags, but I was thinking of asking some people to get me a new purse for my birthday, and I found a bunch of really cute ones but I can't decide!!!
I don't need to decide on just one, but if it can be narrowed down to a handful of them that will make it easier.
Some of these are Halloween-themed too, since my birthday is in October.
Help! Lol

And yes, I am a giant child :tearsofjoy:

( @madisen622 I feel like you could probably be helpful with this decision! )

Which ones do you guys like?
I like 9, 14, 16, 26 and 29 the most. I think 9 is my favorite! I had trouble picking a few myself :smile:

Last edited:
Use the skins of your enemies to craft a purse that will tell people not to mess with you. People who hate dogs would be perfect for this.

I feel like little purses are terribly impractical and sort of hard to carry. I prefer a nice, long strapped black leather hobo purse. It's a funny name, but they look really nice, and are great for carrying mountains of items. from the basic "keys, wallet, cellphone", to books, projects, groceries, etc.

And they are ergonomic to take the strain somewhat off of your shoulders and back. Plus, they're kinda 70s retro, which is always fun.

New Threads

Top Bottom