• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help me pick a purse (or a few) for my birthday! :)

All of them are good in their own ways omg.
I find the cauldron one the most unique in pattern, and I love the witchly things in general and ppl seem to be more open to that style as an eccentric style [plus I love making and reading spells, especially healing ones, they make me feel better], but a downside could be being quite white so it can get dirty or stained.

I like the idea of the blue purse with pups with extra linked pockets, row 3 nr 3. Blue and purple hell ye.

Dalmatian one is the business purse I love lol.

The cute angelic purse purple top row last is great reminds me of Sailor Moon. I could see it integrated into a dark [lolita] outfit too. If its cardboard strengthened to stay straight it could be like mine, hard to get stuff into it which arent squareish.

I like the vertical long ones but I find it impractical personally to reach in deep lol.

Why am I getting ideas of corgi bras now?
It's possible that the blue and purple purse doesn't have extra pockets actually. I think I was mistaking the belt with pockets. :tearsofjoy:

I have a lot of crossbody bags, but I was thinking of asking some people to get me a new purse for my birthday, and I found a bunch of really cute ones but I can't decide!!!
I don't need to decide on just one, but if it can be narrowed down to a handful of them that will make it easier.
Some of these are Halloween-themed too, since my birthday is in October.
Help! Lol

And yes, I am a giant child :tearsofjoy:

( @madisen622 I feel like you could probably be helpful with this decision! )

Which ones do you guys like?

View attachment 85751
OMG BAT WINGS.

The rainbow is also cool but BAT WINGS.

I got the purse craze from you lol. This was unbelievably cheap, I had to. It's also super lightweight.
IMG_20220927_092813.jpg
IMG_20220927_093457.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like everyone likes the bat wings lol, and I do too, so I think that's going to be my first pick!!

Seems like everyone likes the bat wings lol, and I do too, so I think that's going to be my first pick!!
I think it's possible to make the straps cross too because of the metal attachers but then itll be harder to put it on.

@Luca, I don’t know how I missed this thread, but my curiosity is burning- do you have the bag? Did you go for the batwings?

And, happy belated birthday. I think you are a star. Hopefully a birthday gift from the universe will be swift healing from your surgery.

1666084382109.jpeg

@All-Rounder Omg that's adorable!!! My parents would've roasted me for that too lol, they always complain that I don't dress "age-appropriate..."

@Rodafina Thank you!!! <3
I did end up choosing the bat wings but I haven't ordered it yet... I will post pics when I do!

Hi Luca,

I'm sorry I missed your birthday, and I too, want to wish you a happy belated birthday! I was also not aware of your surgery, until I saw it mentioned, yesterday. I hope it went very well and so is your recovery. (((Hugs)))

New Threads

Top Bottom