• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello.

Andreana7777

Hello.
My names Andreana.
I was diagnosed with autism last year. I hear voices as well that other people can't hear.
I Like drawing and Music. Also like learning new Things about topics I enjoy like Christianity, Spirituality, Arts , Music , Anything deep and meaningful to me.
Hope to make some friends online since I don't have any at the moment and find some groups around where I live soon. I'm also looking for work and hope to start finding jobs soon.
Also open for anything else or just learning more about others on the spectrum.

Welcome Andreana -

Creative and spiritual... I’m guessing you’ll find plenty of likeminded friendlies around here. Make yourself at home.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive. Your interests sound like they would bring you a lot of pleasure, and be spiritually satisfying. You can post drawings in the media section if you want to share some. I hope you will join in with threads, or make threads for discussion if you want to.

:sunflower::bug::herb::hibiscus::tulip::seedling::leafwind::cherryblossom::beetle:

Hi and welcome @Andreana7777

This certainly is a good place to learn about autism. There are a number of folk in here who you will find interesting I am sure.

c520b34f309aeb16df6e2f0d3103643c.png

Hello Andreana and welcome to the forum.

Hearing voices others do not is considered telepathy by some. Telepathy is a subject of interest to me.

John

Do you mean telepathy(mindreading) or voices at a greater distance :)
My hearing is very good. However voices in your head are the kind which are often telepathic. Not all the time however. There is always a kind of self talk going on. The ability to discern which comes with practice. Self talk is a good thing to be doing. With enough experience doing that you will be able to distinguish your thoughts from the telepathic thoughts of another person or being.

John

Hello.
My names Andreana.
I was diagnosed with autism last year. I hear voices as well that other people can't hear.
I Like drawing and Music. Also like learning new Things about topics I enjoy like Christianity, Spirituality, Arts , Music , Anything deep and meaningful to me.
Hope to make some friends online since I don't have any at the moment and find some groups around where I live soon. I'm also looking for work and hope to start finding jobs soon.
Welcome, nice to meet you.

What do you mean by hearing voices other people can’t hear?

Alrighty, glad you are here. Voices talking to you sounds like it might be okay as long as they say nice things and in no way do you feel threatened. Are you of the belief that these are spiritual guides? Welcome.

Is Jesus your savior, or do you mean you just like the general topic of Christianity, such as from a historian's point of view?

Welcome to Andreana7777 :tulip::babychick::tulip:

Glad to have you here. Your interests sound very interesting! :blush:

Hello.
My names Andreana.
Hello.
Welcome Andreana.
Commonly when people hear that others hear voices, they think Schizophrenia, hallucinations, I think psychic ability, my friend has a schizophrenia diagnosis, and has shown hard evidence of psychic ability.

You Like drawing and Music, you are a creative, there is plenty opportunity on here to show your art and talk music.

I like art.

Learning new things, especially deep and meaningful stuff is great I think.

I hope you make friends online, you've come to the right place. :)

Sorry to hear you don't have any offline.

I hope you find some groups around where you live soon, that's a good way to meet people.

Our town has local Facebook pages too, that's how I discovered a nice shop I did not know existed here in our town.

Good luck in your quest forwork and hope to and may yo start finding jobs soon.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like about being on the spectrum.
Even as an autistic, I am still learning, because I feel no two people on the spectrum are autistic.

Hi and welcome, we are close to each other by age, I'm 17. Unfortunently our interests don't overlap, but I think we can be friends. Good luck finding a job.

I have Psychosis I get hallucinations. I got it diagnosed.
I hear both good and bad voices but I'm seeing some people for my mental health.
to help the therapists you consult you are neurologically autistic ,you are not disordered, thats psychiatric manipulation!, because they can't bare any one to be different ,so you must !be viewed negatively ,but you may have another disorder .

New Threads

Top Bottom