• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Hylian

Fellow DbD Enjoyer
V.I.P Member
I've been on WrongPlanet for a couple months, but have been thinking about trying to use this forum and finally decided to.

I'm nineteen. I am right now mostly interested in Smash Bros. and anatomy, but I also have other interests like primatology/anthropology.

Who's your favourite character(s) on Smash Bros?

Ed
In Smash Ultimate I currently main Sheik and in Smash 64 I main pikachu. I used to main Toon Link in Ultimate but I recently remembered how fun using Sheik is. lol

Welcome! Anthropology is really cool, but I don't know a lot about it. odes it begin where primatology ends? Is there a crossover as evolution evolved?

Hi there. I'm not posting on WP these days, but I've observed your presence there and think you're a good person to have on a forum.

upload_2020-7-8_17-22-17.png

Do you have a favourite Zelda game?

Ed
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are the ones I like to replay a lot and know the most about. Do you also have a favourite Zelda game?
Welcome! Anthropology is really cool, but I don't know a lot about it. odes it begin where primatology ends? Is there a crossover as evolution evolved?
Thank you, and I'm not sure how to answer those questions. I'm sorry.

New Threads

Top Bottom