• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello *waves awkwardly

Marti36

Hi, I'm Marti, 36 from Hereford. I'm currently awaiting diagnosis. Just wanted to say hi and have a look around as since I first looked into the possibility of me being on the spectrum about a year ago I have found less alone and abit more connected after hearing other people's accounts

Marti

4b6af70bf4174ab9554c42dffc1d2fc3.png

Welcome. I wish you all the best. Growing up, Autism was rarely diagnosed and I had to learn to help myself without the knowledge you have.

Hi and welcome, I think you will find people here understand and resonate with your experiences. We are all different, but there certainly are areas of neurodiverse experience many of us here will be familiar with. I hope you will find it useful and supportive to be here, and will join in discussions if you want to.

:sushi::watermelon::cookie::pineapple::tomato::grapes::shavedice::peach::cherries::shortcake:

HI and Welcome @Marti36

There is a lot written in here about other people's experience. Do hang around a while and read the posts, or go looking for particular things in older posts

Hello, welcome! We're a lovely bunch who are here for each other, get stuck I and we are here if you need a kind soul to support you!

New Threads

Top Bottom