• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello. New here.

darcdante

Hello.

Introducing myself here... Ran across this site doing a search for a forum of this kind.... Thought this one looked cool.

I have known I am different... wondered why it is hard for me to have interactions with people... Definitely don't understand/see social cues, facial expressions, body language, etc...

I don't really know what else to say exactly, but after doing a lot of reading, etc., I find that many of my behaviors mirror symptoms of Aspergers.

I've been told I lack empathy/emotion which I guess I do... My girlfriend says I may be a Cylon... lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom