• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello I’m new

A rose by any other name...

Lucky you, to be able to know you're on the autism spectrum when you're young enough to make that knowledge and understanding work for you . Make life choices accordingly! Had i known this about myself, i would have done things differently
Especially career wise ( woulda found work i could do alone. Preferably at home but not necessarily. No multitasking. Low stress . No people skills needed!)

Welcome!

A rose by any other name...

Lucky you, to be able to know you're on the autism spectrum when you're young enough to make that knowledge and understanding work for you . Make life choices accordingly! Had i known this about myself, i would have done things differently
Especially career wise ( woulda found work i could do alone. Preferably at home but not necessarily. No multitasking. Low stress . No people skills needed!)

Welcome!

Thanks, and I am at uni in September so it is perfect timing.

Welcome Jorge!
This is a good place to be. Lots of answers and information from many different people
on the spectrum.
Nice to have you join us. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom