• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, I'm Nat

avodateinu

Hi, I'm Nat. I'm 30 and I'm from Russia.

I don't have an official diagnosis (for many reasons connected with my current location), however my neurologist told me that I'm nervous. :)

I first did a 150-question Aspie test when I was 29 because my partner read about the syndrome and thought it matched me perfectly. Till then, I had never felt the need for an explanation of my differences because I wasn't entirely aware that I was that much different. One thing that bothered me, though, was my difficulty building relationships the way other people seemed to do. Mind you, I had a lot of friends but if I had to be entirely honest, I'd say I had to play a role among them and at some point I acknowledged that to myself. I was successfully dating for a while, though I did start later than my peers. However, then I got bored of relationships. I guess, that's where the need for some sort of explanation came from. The test showed a high probability of me having Asperger's.

Anyway, my special interests include Judaism (I'm not Jewish), the US history, and studying English. My favorite sound in the world is silence. I have an adorable Irish Wheaten Terrier named Gaby and at times, I understand her better than fellow human beings.

Hi Nat! Welcome to Aspies Central. I hope you enjoy everything we have to offer here on this wonderful forum (or as I like to call it: a close-knit family). Feel free to post if you ever need anything, have anything to share, or want to know something. There's always someone there who will respond.

Hi, I'm Nat. I'm 30 and I'm from Russia.

I don't have an official diagnosis (for many reasons connected with my current location), however my neurologist told me that I'm nervous. :)

I first did a 150-question Aspie test when I was 29 because my partner read about the syndrome and thought it matched me perfectly. Till then, I had never felt the need for an explanation of my differences because I wasn't entirely aware that I was that much different. One thing that bothered me, though, was my difficulty building relationships the way other people seemed to do. Mind you, I had a lot of friends but if I had to be entirely honest, I'd say I had to play a role among them and at some point I acknowledged that to myself. I was successfully dating for a while, though I did start later than my peers. However, then I got bored of relationships. I guess, that's where the need for some sort of explanation came from. The test showed a high probability of me having Asperger's.

Anyway, my special interests include Judaism (I'm not Jewish), the US history, and studying English. My favorite sound in the world is silence. I have an adorable Irish Wheaten Terrier named Gaby and at times, I understand her better than fellow human beings.

Privet Rosiyankam! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom