• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, I guess

Hi all,

I am still waiting for a referral which seems to be a very slow and confusing process here in the UK. My GP recommended I go private but I haven't the money for that. Or at least, I don't see any point burning money on a condition nobody could ever possibly cure. I am rather wanting to throw in the towel because these meaningless three-month visits to the social worker only stress me out. Nothing happens, there's no news of a referral, and I end up having at least one panic attack. I don't want to keep this up.

I am nervous about self-identifying as an Aspie because I just don't know. Are there some online tests worth taking?

Aspiequiz is the one to take and the one that the neuropsychologist tested me on and the same results came out.

I was very anxious too, but all the tests I took, the end result was that I got a typical aspie result and the final one that said I have aspergers, showed me to be level 2 verging on level 3.

I too am from the uk, but live in France.

I didn't like the Aspie Quiz thing. It asked a lot of pervert questions.
"Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 104 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 80 of 200"
But I doubt its accuracy because it just offended me and kept repeating itself.

Of all the online Aspire /ASD tests Aspie test is actually one of the best dear

May i humbly suggest you re take it in a few days CALM and RELAXED .As for the pervert questions i havent seen one pervert question in there dear ? , And the repeat questions are there just to make SHORE you understand said question and if you say the same on all of them. And bacilky all the ASD tests out there have similar questions dear (yes i have takend ALLOT of them even tho im also Diagnosed)

Also neither one of the ON line tests are meant as diagnose tool only as personal heads up if it would be worth taking this to the professionals

New Threads

Top Bottom