• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone

Reirei

Dragonair is debonair.
Hi so I feel silly now. I joined the site a little while ago now (Jan 18) but didn't want to post an introduction right away because I didn't know what to say exactly so I was just responding to topics. However, today I decided it was time and I gained the confidence but now that I'm posting, I don't know what to say again.

Anyway, I guess I'll just cover the basics?

I am 28 and I have aspergers. I was diagnosed a couple years ago. I think I was 26. I am married and I love video games especially pokemon (dragonair is my favorite) and reading.

I guess that's all for now? Also look at these free Doritos.
20190210_223747.jpg

Hi, Reirei.

I see that you've been feeling your way about.
Don't worry about the intro, we're just glad you found us!

My daughter's name is Rhiannon---
We called her Rhi-Rhi as a child, so I got a chuckle out of your screen-name.:)

Welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom