• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everybody

blue_bean

Umm....hi :unsure:

blue_bean here, just thought I'd look about and find another nice place to hang out as I've been exiled from that "other" AS forum (long story).

I'll behave I swear!

Anyways, this site looks really cool. Kudos to whoever put it all together.

If you're on about WP several members here(inc. my self) have been banned from the place. 'Tis stupid.
Welcome :D.
EMZ=]

Welcome blue_bean to Aspergic.com forums, good to see you around here, hopefully you'd be able to fit in here, most people do. :p
I'm pretty sure you'll remember me from WP.

Enjoy posting here. :D

- superboyian.

This place is like the WP rejects club.   :lol:

Yeah, hello and welcome to the community. Have fun.   :)

WELCOME!

--

How come heaps people been banned from WP?
I have no idea, I haven't been banned there, I just barely post there now since it's just pretty pointless now.
Apparently that site claims to be the biggest aspie site and yet people get banned because of the corrupted mods as so it seems?

blue_bean, feel free to PM about it if you want, I could try help you out if I can? :)

I got banned for conspiring to flood their site with posts the first time. But it wasn't even on WP so it was like wtf?
And then I got banned the second time for telling a moderator to stop being egotistical asshole and to stfu.
;/.
EMZ=]

Welcome to Aspergic. I don't go to WP much like I used to. I grew bored of it.

Thank you for the nice welcomes all.

I wasn't actually banned, but I can't say anymore to anyone.

*gags self*

Welcome to aspergic.
I still post on WP regularly.
I'm really opinionated on there and I'm sarcastic to people so I'm surprised the mods haven't thrown a hissy fit at me yet.

Welcome to aspergic.
I still post on WP regularly.
I'm really opinionated on there and I'm sarcastic to people so I'm surprised the mods haven't thrown a hissy fit at me yet.
That's because I look at it from both sides and I'm practically almost impossible to offend and you're pretty awesome anyways so I don't think there's really any reason to throw a hissy fit. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom