• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everybody. I'm from the UK.

Saphira

Hello,

I am Saphira which comes from the book Eragon - I really like dragons.

Diagnosed ASD about 2 years ago at the age of 45. (now 47)

As well as books I also like my garden and nature. Art and recyling/upcycling is also in my list of interests.

I have been on other forums but still need to learn the ways of this one as they are all unique, just like us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I look forward to getting to know you. (not in a romantic way)

Thanks Starfire, always nice to feel welcome.

I agree, it makes it a little easier to slot into somewhere new. I’m a keen gardener too and have recently began hiking, the more remote the better. I got back from the Lake District
a few weeks ago, and the Cheviots are next!
Lots of gardening and nature fans here.

Oh I will enjoy having a chinwag about gardening with anyone.

I have just learnt to post images so perhaps I will be able to share some on here and swap ideas.

Hello Peachykeen, pleased to meet you.
I will post some pics of garden as it grows.
But as said above - the weather is awful.
Lets hope for some more sunshine soon.

Hi Saphira :)

welcome.png

Hello Saphira :)

I’m in Cheshire, it’s been raining on and off for three days straight where I am, I can’t help but see that as a positive for my plants.
Mild, plenty of water and brief breaks of sunshine.
What’s not to like? :)

New Threads

Top Bottom