• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everybody. I'm from the UK.

For a moment I thought you were only greeting members in the UK. Here's to being overly literal ;)

So yeah, hello back from the Netherlands.

Hello and welcome from another UK member.

The weather is pretty dire across England today. I don't mind though. I always think of the sun making an appearance as an added bonus, never an expectation, as I'd be disappointed 364 days a year :D

For a moment I thought you were only greeting members in the UK. Here's to being overly literal ;)

Oops, I really did read that as UK members only :D:D:D

Oh well, at least I'm among people who understand literal.

Hello:
StephF
Nitro
tree
Gracey
Hearts10b
Otenba
Chocoholic
Bolletje
Juliettaa,

Thank you for the welcome. I really need to think about my words before I post - my gramma is lacking.:oops:

Last edited:

Hello in the Netherlands.
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my ambiguous wording. It also teaches me to think about how I post so thanks for pointing it out to me.

What's your granma got to do with it?

Welcome.

I thought you were welcoming everyone in the UK.
Thank you :)

You and lots of others too.

I wish I could go back and change the title.

My writing skills are not my strongest areas.

So what would be the best way to say hello to everyone and say I am from the Uk?

You and lots of others too.

I wish I could go back and change the title.

My writing skills are not my strongest areas.

So what would be the best way to say hello to everyone and say I am from the Uk?

Don't worry about it.

My point is language is ambigous and can often be misinterpreted.

Ass are people on the spectrum

Hello,

I am Saphira which comes from the book Eragon - I really like dragons.

Diagnosed ASD about 2 years ago at the age of 45. (now 47)

As well as books I also like my garden and nature. Art and recyling/upcycling is also in my list of interests.

I have been on other forums but still need to learn the ways of this one as they are all unique, just like us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I look forward to getting to know you. (not in a romantic way)
I was diagnosed at the same age as you 48 now , like die cut 3-D decoupage , animals and all things concerning animals ,pre-1970s novels just love the Way the books look, listening to the cats that live with me Purr.

I was diagnosed at the same age as you 48 now , like die cut 3-D decoupage , animals and all things concerning animals ,pre-1970s novels just love the Way the books look, listening to the cats that live with me Purr.

Hello Streetwise, I have some family in the NE of England. A sister who loves cats and other animals. I love animals too. I have a dog and she is my little girl. Books are precious. I also like the smell of them - you can't really sniff a kindle and get the same feeling.

Thank you to the kind person who changed the title of this thread for me. I feel a lot better now - I can stop cringing. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom