• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Helllooo :) x

D temp

Helllooo. :) x

I'd love to come up with a really long and detailed introduction about myself, but I'm stuck already with what to put! :lol:

I'm a 16 year old guy (at the time of writing this) living in the lovely city of Derby, slap bang in the centre of England and am in my first year of college. :)

I was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome about 1.5 years ago, I can't remember exactly when but it was around then. The story goes, From year 9 untill year 11 I basicly quit school for good due to anxiety and depressive issues. It was during this time I was diagnosed with Aspergers and have been seeing a social worker ever since every fortnight which has had HUUUUGE effect... I can't thank the guy enough. Last september I tried to resume my education with college but it's not worked out terribly well, it's complicated so in a nut shell, I had to stop college just last week due to the stress and anxiety of not fitting in socially which affected the accademic side.

The social side of things... I'm VERRYYYYY shy, and I mean it, I'm not so bad once I get to know people but I have an extreme lack of confidence and don't generally feel comfertable around new people. I'm not like some aspies who never go out at all in their free time because I go out now and them usually just to a football game (Derby of course) or to the cinemas with a small-ish group. (And I have nothing against people who don't usually go out, infact my best friend irl is an aspie and doesn't go out at all and he's amazing. :)) I'm fine with not being terribly social however, I am me, not the rest. I'd actually hate to not be an aspie, it must be so boring and bland to be the same as everyone else. :rolleyes:

Besdies anything aspie related, in my free time I enjoy talking to friends (Via MSN usually, or on the phone), Football and sports in general, Laptopin', SHOPPING(!!), Music, Psychology, And putting a smile on peoples face. :)

Anything obvious I haven't mentioned feel free to ask, I swear I've missed something out. :p

My MSN:
[email protected]

Lovess Danny x

What are you taking at college?

Welcome to the forums, Danny! :)

Oh. :( Sorry to hear that.

You'll get back on track soon enough, I'm sure. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom