• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Heavy with Inertia

wanderer03

Today I just feel laden with inertia. I have to clean my uniform for work tomorrow and I really just don't want to do it. Last week's meltdown must have been very bad because I'm still mentally and physically exhausted. I'm dreading going into work tomorrow because I'm on standby so I'll get the route that someone calls out for.

I feel you. I don't want to do anything today either, because I have court tomorrow and don't want to do it. HATE facing something important and new alone! But, life must be dealt with. Get plenty of sleep today and know that I'm rooting for you to have a pleasant day tomorrow.

I feel you. I don't want to do anything today either, because I have court tomorrow and don't want to do it. HATE facing something important and new alone! But, life must be dealt with. Get plenty of sleep today and know that I'm rooting for you to have a pleasant day tomorrow.

I am rooting for you too, Ronin! Hope everything goes well! The best thing you can do is be polite, honest, and do your best to make eye contact with the judge. I've gotten out of many a speeding ticket this way. [emoji1]

Please let me know how it goes.

So very familiar with that feeling. It is there on more days than it is not.

My ticket got dismissed! Best 50$ I ever spent...good lawyer and I managed to be pleasant too!

How was your day?

My ticket got dismissed! Best 50$ I ever spent...good lawyer and I managed to be pleasant too!

How was your day?
Nice!!! Very glad to hear! My day sucked. I got written up and sent home for not having my tie on for the uniform. I'm jealous of independent contractors. LOL

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom