• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Healing Meditation

Kayla55

This is a healing meditation group.....pls do not post comments, only images, mantra and prayer PLS

Heavenly Mother, teach me how to dive in Thy Ocean of Plenty again and again if I do not find the pearls of Thy Perception by one or two divings. I will not say that Thy Ocean of Everything is empty, for Thou wilt show me that the fault is with my diving. I will put on the diving apparel of faith, power, and fortitude, and Thou wilt direct my mind to dive in the right place, where Thy bounty is hidden.

Oh Divine, heal my broken wings....that I may fly in the light

Healing wings (place your broken faeries here!!!)

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
Your faerie self is apart of you that's wounded, the image you choose can be kept until you've healed some of the wound. Sometimes it's remembering a bad reaction and forgiving ourselves for being human, letting it go so we can forgive others so that we can be free.
Free to fly in the light

New Threads

Top Bottom