• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Headaches

UhOhRawrGoingCrazy

Hi my name is jordan and I been having bad headaches. Everytime I been down to pick up something my head just feels like to explode like a volcano. What is this condition or what causes it cause I am 34 years old and I am tired of feeling like this. I am thinking about going to my doctor to get it checked out. I am going to ask my house manager if he can take me to a doctor. I hate the feeling and it hurts real bad. Do any of you have this same problem?

Asking your house manager to take you to the doctor
sounds like a good plan.

It may be something simple like acute sinus congestion,
from allergy, or it could be a problem with blood pressure,
or dehydration...etc.
Only your doctor can really tell you, though.

Going to a health professional would be your best option.

Agreed, headaches can be attributed to a great many things. Best to have a doctor examine you.

Personally I've had headaches for the last six days, diminishing in pain each day. But then I quit caffeine cold turkey and have drastically reduced my sugar intake as well. Classic reasons for headaches and other possible symptoms.

Welcome to AF! I agree you should see a doctor. In the meantime I'd try to stay hydrated as dehydration can lead to headaches.

If the pain is only there when you lean over, well you know
the blood flow is heightened. This could be a blood pressure issue or something that the swollen blood vessels is triggering pain.
A physician has the tools to find out.
I've never experienced that problem.

I too would suggest you have a medical professional investigate this for you.

It could be anyone of a hundred things depending on your medical history which your doctor will have a record of.

I’d get your house manager to arrange a visit for you :)

New Threads

Top Bottom