• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you tried the double big mac?

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
I really fancy a McDonald's but I'm a piglet when it comes to getting food but I also don't want to eat lol, weird question, have you tried the double big mac ? It's 4 burgers instead of 2 but inside a stack! Its a weird question but I gotta be funny lol

LOVE and grown up with MD. As for the double BM YIKES!!! that sounds a bit much (gasp) ord BM every time i eat at MD (and 1-2 small cheeseburgers ord fries and large coke YUMMY

Lola in bed lol so I'm a hungry bum. @Sarah S

Attachments

• 20220219_184426.jpg
    20220219_184426.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 78
Sometimes I succumb to a McBurger, but never tried the double Big Mac, though I've tried the double Quarter Pounder. Luckily I live in an area where the small eateries and microbreweries pride themselves in serving some great burgers from hamburger they grind themselves. I love a good Mushroom Swiss Burger. But one food truck I get to ocassionally has great Duck Burgers and fries done in tallow, not vegetable oil.

Glad you made it through the storm OK. And with an appetite, lol.

Sometimes I succumb to a McBurger, but never tried the double Big Mac, though I've tried the double Quarter Pounder. Luckily I live in an area where the small eateries and microbreweries pride themselves in serving some great burgers from hamburger they grind themselves. I love a good Mushroom Swiss Burger. But one food truck I get to ocassionally has great Duck Burgers and fries done in tallow, not vegetable oil.

Glad you made it through the storm OK. And with an appetite, lol.
Thank you!! Ooh, mushroom Swiss burger? What's that!

Ignore my keg I've hurt it so resting it but look at what I have to eat lmao it's massive!
20220219_185912.jpg

A DOUBLE Big Mac? Scary concept. :eek:

Does this mean it has six buns instead of three? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll pass. :p

I went to Byron burger in Cambridge yesterday and had the tastiest burger I've ever had.

Today at lunch time I had a double big mac. Those patties taste so bland - it's bizarre.

Personally I think in terms of texture - 4 patties ruins the balance of the burger entirely. Makes it a chore to get through. Too dense and bland. In terms of size and consistency - a Big Mac definitely beats the double.

Ed

I went to Byron burger in Cambridge yesterday and had the tastiest burger I've ever had.

Today at lunch time I had a double big mac. Those patties taste so bland - it's bizarre.

Personally I think in terms of texture - 4 patties ruins the balance of the burger entirely. Makes it a chore to get through. Too dense and bland. In terms of size and consistency - a Big Mac definitely beats the double.

Ed
Lol

That redundant third bun in the middle always struck me as being a cheap way to fill space and little else.

Sounds more like a "Hutt Burger" than a Big Mac. o_O

But at least "Tatooine Cuisine" rhymes. :cool:
You're hilarious! My goodness you've made me chuckle!

Personally I think in terms of texture - 4 patties ruins the balance of the burger entirely.

Quite. I've tried a burger with three patties before. Seemed three too many for the same reason. The one thing I really enjoy about a good burger is to taste a number of things simultaneously. Something that is spoiled IMO beyond two patties and too much of any condiment. Indeed, it's a delicate balance...

New Threads

Top Bottom