• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy times!

Sipe

I have read many negative, sad and depressing posts made by sad, angry and depressed people in this forum, so I want to do something different here. Into this topic you write only about good and happy things. If you start to write about happy things instead of sad things it makes you feel happy does`t it? If you folks only write about bad things then you won`t see any good things around you and more sad and bad things will happen to you. I have read a few good and happy posts here as well but much more sad and depressing posts tho.

I start with mine:

Last Wednesday I bought two great games I have always wanted to play; Resident Evil 0 for Wii and Resident Evil 4 for Game Cube. (I have played RE4, which I borrowed from a friend of mine, through once but I would love to play it again.) And RE4 was used so I got it for only 15€ even tho it usually costs about 55-60€. But when I started to play Resident Evil 0, it scared the crap out of me. I don`t want to play it alone in the dark... But that`s what I like about those games.

This shows that if you visualize getting something you want, you`ll get it. The Law of Attraction really works. Why don`t you guys try that too?

P.S: Yes, I`m a sissy...

Well, apart from last week going really bad, especially over the weekend, I did manage to make a new friend on the Saturday before last. That's a positive thing. I'm also due to start back at college on Friday with a learning support assistant. That's a positive thing too.  

I handed in my history coursework and got my marks back and was pleased but he commented saying it was a bit excessive. I've just finished more history coursework which is in a more practical and comprehensible size so yeah P:. I'm proud P:.
And I have an excuse not to talk to my ex, which is always good. He got mad at me over something really stupid, and now I'm not talking to him. He wasn't even on his final chance to be honest, he misinterpreted what I said, but now his misinterpretation doesn't really stand after what he said :D.
I have my social skills group tomorrow which is good, I suppose. Even though everyone there either has a terrible personality(I acknowledge my personality isn't a favourable one, yes), or is condescending.
EMZ=]

3 days off, it is just so awesome... :D
Hopefully on thursday, I should get my new phone... YAY meee!! :D

Yes, I feel so awesome tonight compared to yesterday, I feel alive. :D

I'm thinking of travelling to Sweden soon and film where I'm going and put it out on YT, just for fun.

Nice thread! :) Just cant think of anything I could add , if I saw this last week I could have but maybe I will get to in the very near future so what is god for me now...well I still have hope in finding someone special so I guess that since I havent lost all hope is a good thing :)

It was a good day today, sun was shining and I went outside for the first time in like a week. Didn't do much but still it was nice to be outside of my bedroom. One positive vibe I think was that I was going through these doors and noticed a mother approaching with a pram. I stayed there and held it open for her which she appreciated/thanked me for.   

Today when I went out of gym and went to grocery store to buy supplies for my supper I felt clean and kinda "reborn". This is not the first time I have felt like this, but still. It feels like you are a different person. I just wish I would know who...

And when I got home I started to prepare my supper; Rice with bacon and after that nectarine and grapes as my dessert. While making it I was listening to radio. Classical music. I think they played piano and guitar, did`t pay attention to that. And I liked it. What could be better a way to relax while listening relaxing classical music? The food was great and now I`m gonna get one nectarine and some grapes.

What a great day it has been!

Me and my friend Jack in form had lolish time.
At dinner was lolish and I got the french que card coursework thing done.
And on the way home this guy asked me for head and I gave an awesome response which was worthy of being called a legend by everyone else who was around :D.
AND IT'S ELECTION DAY. THE UNEDUCATED N00BS WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS. HOORAY.
EMZ=]

My Grandparents came down to our house for an unexpected visit. Despite only waking up the moment they arrived (about 4:30pm) I went down to see them. Managed to hold a conversation and catch up on things.

My Auntie is due to arrive home tomorrow too. She is coming home from America for three weeks to visit her parents. Hopefully I will get to spend some time with her.   :)

HELL YES. VICTORY IS MINE.

I spent most of the college year wanting to speak to some girl and be mates with her, but only watching from a distance. And today I saw her talking to some boy who asked me to go and sit with them outside! I loved it we got on really well.

Today we got four puppies for us to take care of! Our friend`s dog gave birth to four cute little puppies and now they are here. They are so cute! What else would bring the smile on your face if not cute puppies? We sure have a lot of dogs here now. Let`s see... 12 dogs! Six of them are ours. We have their mother, our aunt`s dog and the four puppies here. This is like a dog farm...

Sipe, you could start your own dog zoo.   :D

Lets see... I went to Newcastle today with my brother and had an alright time. Sun was shining and took plenty of photos and some video. Not bad.   :)

Today we got four puppies for us to take care of! Our friend`s dog gave birth to four cute little puppies and now they are here. They are so cute! What else would bring the smile on your face if not cute puppies? We sure have a lot of dogs here now. Let`s see... 12 dogs! Six of them are ours. We have their mother, our aunt`s dog and the four puppies here. This is like a dog farm...

Oh! And just in case you are interested to know, their dog race is "Bichon Havanese". They are small, long haired little terrorists. Use Google or Wikipedia to see what they look like exactly.

Today I got to learn how to barbecue! My father taught me today and I had good time; we had small talk about cooking and enjoyed ourselves. I also tasted one of the most fiery chili paprika on earth and I regret that... My mouth and later my whole face was like on fire for many hours! It has stopped now. Well, that was`t a positive thing but it was hilarious back then. My father laughed when he saw me drinking water like crazy while swearing.

This is only THE BEST DAY EVER.
Found someone I really connect with at college, we met last Friday and today we were talking non stop for ages. Awesome.

Something very very good happened today! This forum is back in business!!! Thank you, again, Chris and Willow for putting this site back into action! I missed this place.

Something very very good happened today! This forum is back in business!!! Thank you, again, Chris and Willow for putting this site back into action! I missed this place.
I shall give you a good reputation for this. I'm happy about this place aswell. +1. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom