• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Juliet8080

I hand-picked a can of Spaghettios at the store and planned a specific time and day to eat them.

And my brother ate them without telling me.

It's an autistic nightmare.:eek:

I hand-picked a can of Spaghettios at the store and planned a specific time and day to eat them.

And my brother ate them without telling me.

It's an autistic nightmare.:eek:
Yeah, I have a specific brand of jelly that I use, and my mom totally pirated it around Christmas in order to make pie with it. Never heard about it from her. So I had two fewer jars of jelly than I planned, and I ended up having to dash to the store before I could make my sandwich, haha.

Yeah, I have a specific brand of jelly that I use, and my mom totally pirated it around Christmas in order to make pie with it. Never heard about it from her. So I had two fewer jars of jelly than I planned, and I ended up having to dash to the store before I could make my sandwich, haha.

Ohh my gosh that's so awful! I feel you. We need to rebel.

Then that brother needs to go get you more spaghetti O's, two cans one because he ate yours and, a second as an apology gift.

New Threads

Top Bottom