• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Guess This Song

OkRad

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος οὐλομένην
V.I.P Member
When I was young, we used to do this game called Guess This Song. You draw it out. It's a lot of fun to do and to guess. Here is an old one I dug up from a folder we had. I can post more if you guys like them and I hope you post your own. Can you guess this one?

guesssong.jpg

I was waiting for someone to take a guess... But OK, I'll go first. "Money" (Pink Floyd)?

I was waiting for someone to take a guess... But OK, I'll go first. "Money" (Pink Floyd)?
HA! You really get the Winner sticker because you won :) I will post a harder one. I have one here I can't even recall what it is. I have an idea but I have to find the Answer Key we had to be sure. I will post that next. Thanks for playing!

PS- It was just pointed out to me that this should not have been the Dallas Cowboys at all because-hehehe---Pink Floyd is a British band! Duh. So it would have been real football. That is why I love this board. People see stuff .

OK, One more! Here is a harder one, but maybe not too hard....

guess2.jpg

PS- It was just pointed out to me that this should not have been the Dallas Cowboys at all because-hehehe---Pink Floyd is a British band! Duh. So it would have been real football. That is why I love this board. People see stuff .
Yes, this is why I didn't get it even though I know the song. A lot of US references, I was looking for a US band. Also, the intro to Pink Floyd's 'Money' is the sound of a cash register, where as your comic depicts cars with sirens? It was a bit misleading.

Sirens? I'm guessing the lines above the cars... I thought they were new and shiny.

The second one...

C'mon tell me...
I really wanna know...

Not Richard - Roger

Can I say “I give up” and ask that you post another?

I like the concept - I just haven’t been able to guess any yet.

This is facinating, to see the imagery that is inspired by song drawn out in such a basic way.

I doubt I'll get the references though, as the first one had me thinking it must be some country music song that I never heard.

The second? I'm thinking of "Who are You" by the Who.

What is most difficult with this is that I have a huge catalog of songs of all genres, through many decades of music history in my head, that not knowing how old these drawings are, or how big a music fan you are, could throw me wildly off track.

What is most difficult with this is that I have a huge catalog of songs of all genres, through many decades of music history in my head, that not knowing how old these drawings are, or how big a music fan you are, could throw me wildly off track.
Good point. I will try to post the date of the song and the genre! I will see if i can upload some more!

Good point. I will try to post the date of the song and the genre! I will see if i can upload some more!
No, dont give hints unless no one can guess correctly. I'm up for the challenge.

As I said, the cartoons you drew are awesome, and should stand on their own.

What threw me off from "who are you" is the character laying down speaking french.

I'll have to listen to that song again. Been years since I last heard it, it seems.

What threw me off from "who are you" is the character laying down speaking french.

I'll have to listen to that song again. Been years since I last heard it, it seems.
Hehe...It's Latin. "Who are you?" Quite a hint , that!

Here is a hard one. If you get this, wow.....
song6asp.jpg

The hardest yet. Love your taste in rock.
Red Barchetta
More, please! Have been thinking about making some, not easy to come up with.

Red Barchetta - Rush.

I'm soory to spoil it, but I dont know how to do the "spoiler" thingy.
OH MY GOODNESS, you are good at this. :-D I will post some more. I hope you do some!

The hardest yet. Love your taste in rock.
Red Barchetta
More, please! Have been thinking about making some, not easy to come up with.

Either you guys are VERY SMART or I am a great artist. Oh......it must be that you guys are very smart. HA! I cannot believe you got this :)

New Threads

Top Bottom