• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetz

CSCoder4ever

Freely BSD
hi. I was actually recommended by my older sister to come here.

I'm a total computer geek, majoring in computer science, hey what's not to like?

my struggles include anything social, English ( Rhetorical analysis's are what get me the worst ), and anything along those lines.

Hope to have a good time here! :D

Hello, there. You've come to a great place. I'm still fairly new here myself, and I've already met tons of wonderful people to whom I can relate. Please, come in and join us!

Welcome :)

We have quite a few geeks around here; many of which are quite talented with computers. Feel free to take a look around. Our members are quite friendly, and helpful, so I'm sure you'll feel quite comfortable here.

Should you be interested, feel free to browse our recommended resource section. Members are welcome to add to this collection as well: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Roses are 0xFF0000
Violets are 0x0000FF
Come and join the crew
We are waiting for you

We are a crazy bunch but we are nice people. We <3 Aspies :D:p

That cool. I taken computer science last decade. I make it sound like ages ago. Anyhow I'm starting a software development business that funded by the government. I'm working hard to be a success. I wish you a great career or business depending which route you want to take in the future. Nice to have you here.

I'm actually looking into embedded development, making my own little closed systems ( not in source! don't worry! ) interests me :D

I use to work for a company that one of the developers write software for receipts printers. It would parse the receipt and insert that data into an database. This receipt printer is very powerful that the printer and the computer gets it own power supply. Bloody adapter huge. I think the thing might use near 100 watts. Yet my inkjet printer much larger only using 30 watts but this is a more basic device.

Welcome, Coder.

Geeks of all kinds rule around here, so you're in the right place. Seems you've already discovered this. Glad you jumped right in, and hope you'll stay. ;)

Welcome! Glad you are here. We all have our own special interests and/or obsessions. Mine include cats, Christmas, and that's about it for now. I'm sure you'll meet some great people here. I have.

New Threads

Top Bottom