• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings

denminn

Hello, this is Dennis. I'm 49 and live in Minneapolis, MN (USA). I'm a part-time ordained minister. I was diagnosed with Aspergers in 2008. I used to follow the Wrong Planet forums a while back and want to get back in the forums to meet people. Look forward to meeting you!

Minister seems like a cool job!

They're the people who attend weddings and have the Groom and Bride take their vows if I'm remembering correctly :) Family Friend did that for several years when he was a little younger

That part doesn't sound as cool, I can't help but view weddings in the same way people view children pretending to have weddings. :eek:

I imagined a guy talking at a church all dramatically and confidently about something that sounds important! :cool:

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

I too used to use Wrong Planet, as have many other members here. I'm sure you've already seen how it declined in quality and is basically a dumpster fire at this point. Alex Plank, the guy who created it, abandoned it basically and made a new project which you need to pay to even use, called Autism Talks which are basically interviews of various people with autism around the world and give their insight on their daily lives and the like.

I went to Wrongplanet before coming here but didn't make an account. I was there for about thirty seconds, felt weird, left, clicked here next, and made an account immediately. I do everything by feeling, like a blind puppy! Don't know what's goin' on! ;)

This is the only autism forum I've been on.
Found it right after diagnosis and didn't need to look further.

Welcome Dennis! :D

Hi Dennis

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom