• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goth-A-Day Punk Thread

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Tis the season. Spooky Season.

Every day until Halloween, I will try to post at least one classic goth, darkwave, metal, or punk song for your listening pleasure.

You guys help out too!

Day One, from the 1983 glory days of post punk - Skeletal Family: Promised Land

Last edited:
All right I can't post just one. It is the first day after all.

Another early eighties darkwave group from the UK. The Chameleons: In Shreds is an amazing song to listen to as you're flying down a California Interstate in a Pontiac Fiero, burning every bridge behind you.

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust

What an amazing explosion of creativity the New Wave/Post-Punk era was!

Day Two- Shadow Dance: Temple

This is a really pretty darkwave song that I was listening to yesterday. It's just lovely.

All right I can't post just one. It is the first day after all.

Another early eighties darkwave group from the UK. The Chameleons: In Shreds is an amazing song to listen to as you're flying down a California Interstate in a Pontiac Fiero, burning every bridge behind you.

At the time, were you burning anything other than bridges on such adventures?....:fearscream:

Day Three-

One of my favorite dark love songs, from the old days.

London After Midnight: Sacrifice

Day Four-

How about some French operatic ambiance?

Die Form: Cantique 1

Last edited:
Another for day four. The favorite song of so many people.

Depeche Mode-Everything Counts in Large Amounts

New Threads

Top Bottom