• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

"A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?"

- Dr. Manhattan

quote.jpg

One I saw on YouTube from a random commenter:

"A true soldier doesn't fight because he hates what's in front of him, he fights because he loves what's behind him."

(If you're interested, this was the video)

Another one in a comment from YouTube, on a video regarding a possible plot leak for Star Wars - Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker.

"In 1980, spoiling a movie was a criminal offence. In 2019, spoiling a movie is a community service".

"But, I don't want to die, Mummy. I just want to make up stories."
Blood on Snow, Jo Nesbo.

Another YouTube comment:

You cannot know true joy without knowing true sadness.
You cannot know the light without seeing the darkness.
You cannot save a life without knowing how it is taken.
Life and death are two sides of the same coin flipped by the whim of God.
Perhaps we may one day achieve true happiness without sadness. Perhaps.
But like how death gives life meaning, sadness gives happiness meaning.
Our heroes are not heroes because they are Gods that are immune to despair or suffering.
Our heroes are heroes because they are humans who know despair or suffering.
While their names will be lost to the footnotes of history, their deeds remain carved in our records as testimony to their sacrifice.
So call out for a hero when you are plunged into despair. The person who will save you is not enshrouded in light.
The person who will take your hand is the one who knows their way through the darkness.
Or so they say.

Video Link

«If I were to experience failure upon failure day after day—nothing but total embarrassment—then perhaps I'd develop some semblance of dignity as a result. But no, I would somehow illogically twist even such failures, gloss over them smoothly, so that it would seem like they had a perfectly good theory behind them. And I would have no qualms about putting on a desperate show to do so».

This is from the novella Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai.

“I love you”

“Everything is awesome” Tegan and Sarah

“The workers in my fingers hate their day job and they are screaming to be free; they hate the mountains, fear the morning, and think the sunset is a disease.”
Red wire black wire.

“A couple of pretty flowers is what I brought to you, I saw you through a broken window with a different point of view”
Whiskey Myers

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate!"

-Strother Martin, "Cool Hand Luke"

"In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see."
- Spock

and

"Amanda: After all these years with humans, you still haven't learned to smile.

Spock: Humans smile with so little provocation."

New Threads

Top Bottom