• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
~Albert Camus

Another favourite of mine,to paraphrase Douglas Adams, and used by me when clients want everything box shaped...

"What Most people really want is rigidly defined areas of creativity "

"I am sorry for only two things. These two things are that I may have mistreated a few animals in my lifetime and that I am unable to murder the whole damned human race."
~Carl Panzram

"You cannot carry out fundamental change without a certain amount of madness. In this case, it comes from nonconformity, the courage to turn your back on the old formulas, the courage to invent the future. It took the madmen of yesterday for us to be able to act with extreme clarity today. I want to be one of those madmen. We must dare to invent the future."
~Thomas Sankara

Parker J. Palmer:

"The human soul doesn’t want to be advised or fixed or saved. It simply wants to be witnessed — to be seen, heard and companioned exactly as it is."

317d07e6ec58a55640dbfcc5a82024c0--quotes-about-loving-life-quotes-about-being-nice.jpg

"...and no muskrats would show, leaving me alone with my dignity for days on end, until I decided it was worth my while to learn - from the muskrats themselves - how to stalk."

— Annie Dillard, Pilgrim at Tinker Creek

I think, therefore I question, therefore I am.

Even brainwashed people think, doesn't mean they are themselves, everyone thinks, just not their own thoughts.

New Threads

Top Bottom