• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good-bye everyone, I’m leaving…

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
I texted dad this morning asking about when his operation will be and just a few minutes ago, he replied to me saying it won’t be until April! that he will know just when! His operation will be! I am so sick! Of waiting to go to Rere, I cannot wait any longer! I’m putting all my options on the table and am going to find a way to get there, I’m not letting those monstrous Autism-haters rest satisfied knowing that I am not able to be fruitful and multiply.

But as for here I’m done. For personal reasons I cannot disclose, I have decided to leave this site; originally I wanted to wait until I was in Rere to make the announcement but now, I don’t know what will happen or when or where; so I’m leaving now. Good-bye everyone! If you still want to speak with me after this, you can use my website’s email address or contact me on Discord, my number is Claritas Prayer Group#9435

I’m going to have lunch now, then a shower and then lie down on my bed for the rest of the day.
Good bye!

Maybe you don't have to make a decision that you will leave for good, you could just take a break. Maybe you want to come back later.

1678139644217.png

Whatever you decide, we are glad you made us a part of your time, l understand you have important commitments to your future!

Trying to accomplish a dream of what we want, sometimes requires everything we have, so that when you do accomplish it, you will be so grateful.

I keep saying that being fruitful and multiplying is key to Autism Acceptance but no one listens to me and now I am struggling to fulfill that for myself!

New Threads

Top Bottom