• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

God: The biggest autist?

Can you please elaborate this? Not asking specifically about the god, more like what do you mean by saying that things outside of you don't exist.
I didn't say that things outside you or me don't exist. I said that God would be the greatest introvert since all of creation is inside him, so nothing can be outside him. It's all inside, and not out. Introvert. He has nobody to shake hands with, because they don't exist.

I hate God because he gave my mother cancer and she did not deserve such a cruel illness and die so young.

God is autistic rex. Jesus got his position from nepotism. he deserves to be lonley because all dictators are lonely really on the inside. It's his fault for creating wombats and mosquitos.

I hate God because he gave my mother cancer and she did not deserve such a cruel illness and die so young.
Well, society's cancer tried to eat me, and it made me closer to God. I sympathize and it's hard to find anything helpful to say, but I think one of the things I've learned very recently, is that we only see a tiny slice of anything. A lot of people who come here seem to have spent their entire life coming to the realization that they're not normal. If we don't know who we are, much less can we judge God.

God is autistic rex. Jesus got his position from nepotism. he deserves to be lonley because all dictators are lonely really on the inside. It's his fault for creating wombats and mosquitos.
God is not a dictator, because he lets you mess up all you want.

Can you please elaborate this? Not asking specifically about the god, more like what do you mean by saying that things outside of you don't exist.
I don't know because during the time I spent as a Christian, I never heard of such a concept. I think it may be slightly heretical to Christianity.

Would make more sense if you were going to put Jesus under the psychoanalytical microscope. His life is already well documented in concrete detail and I'm sure you'd know where to look.

As for God (capitalization intended - as in, God as mentioned in the Holy Bible), I can't speak for anyone else, but I view him in more of an abstract light. There are depictions and paintings, yeah, but because of that I find the idea of an armchair diagnosis pretty absurd.

Would make more sense if you were going to put Jesus under the psychoanalytical microscope. His life is already well documented in concrete detail and I'm sure you'd know where to look.

As for God (capitalization intended - as in, God as mentioned in the Holy Bible), I can't speak for anyone else, but I view him in more of an abstract light. There are depictions and paintings, yeah, but because of that I find the idea of an armchair diagnosis pretty absurd.
Again, I'm not looking at this clinically. I think psychiatry is a pseudoscience, and I'm only interested in the character or spirit of the traits involved.

People who have never heard God himself think that everyone who does is a heretic.
No, the concept of hearing deities is accepted in all religions. It's the "everything is inside god" part that's heretical. I have not read a Bible in a while but I'm pretty sure such a concept isn't found in there.

I don't know. He has to resort to material incentives and briberies in order to reach children, so maybe.
He's also long-gone by the time they wake up so that they can't find a reason to pitch his gifts back in his face. The case is beginning to add up.

New Threads

Top Bottom