• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fun quote

Twitch

Destroyer of worlds. Well, my own anyway.
"Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you."

-Carl Jung

Some quotes from albums by The Firesign Theatre have stuck with me for years

The first is from their album "I Think We are All Bozos on this Bus" from 1971:

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition

The second one is from their album "How Can You be in Two Places at Once When You're not Anywhere at All" from 1969:

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain, he died in Washington D.C

Sharon Stone:
Of course a woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship.

Steve Jobs:
My wife always laughs during sex, no matter what she's reading.

Some quotes from albums by The Firesign Theatre have stuck with me for years

The first is from their album "I Think We are All Bozos on this Bus" from 1971:

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition

The second one is from their album "How Can You be in Two Places at Once When You're not Anywhere at All" from 1969:

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain, he died in Washington D.C
Sometimes I've felt on that bus, l “Go ahead, squeeze the wheeze! Many people like to.” “You know, my ma always said, 'You gotta start young if you're gonna stick it out."

I discovered at a very early age that if I talked long enough, I could make anything right or wrong. So either I’m God, or thruth is relative.

- Jeff Winger

New Threads

Top Bottom