• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fox Farming - Worth The Risks?

Craig

To the ill informed, the fox is a rarely seen timid creature that prowls the night scavenging for food.

To those that are more accustomed to and/or informed about foxes, they are an exceptionally intelligent and powerful animal for their size that is know to attack and even kill humans. Attacks on humans and the number of humans that are killed in fox attacks has increased exponentially since fox hunting was banned here in 2002 and in England and Wales in 2004.

Though many (usually those who been victim to and/or lost loved ones in fox attacks) continue to hunt down and kill foxes as a form of vigilante justice, to which many local Police and government officials who sympathize with their plight turn a blind eye. Media coverage on attacks and killings is censored in all but the local papers, reasons for this are unknown.

Despite the dangers, fox farms have recently started cropping up throughout the UK, their meat is a protean rich fast burner that has quickly become the meat of choice for frequent gym goers, and much like cow leather and sheep wool, the foxes fur will net a tidy secondary profit.

I'm already considering investing into this newly re-emerging and highly profitable industry, though I do wonder if it is worth the risks?

While cow and sheep farming is hardly as safe as chicken and turkey farming, given the sheer size and equipment (hoofs/horns) of their livestock, said livestock isn't actively trying to attack or kill it's farmers. While it is a more than worthwhile investment, I can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

New Threads

Top Bottom