• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forum does not feel like how it was

tripleU

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hello, this forum does not feel like how it was, I think since the religion and racism things I posted here, the forum went away. It isn't like how caring it was at the start, when I joined sometime in March. What have I done wrong? I have started to hate this forum like I hate other things. Please don't ban me for being suspicious. I think I wasn't able to sleep easily one day because of this. It doesn't feel as welcoming as it did. I almost threw all the water in my glass. Am I annoying? I am not going to sleep but trying to be awake till 3am, so you can expect me to reply earlier.

You are saying that you feel differently about this site
than you did a few months ago.

What have I done wrong? I have started to hate this forum like I hate other things. Please don't ban me for being suspicious...... Am I annoying?

You haven't done anything wrong on this forum that I am aware of.

Nobody gets banned for "being suspicious" on this site.

Do people in real life often say that you are being annoying?

You haven't done anything wrong on this forum that I am aware of.

Nobody gets banned for "being suspicious" on this site.

Do people in real life often say that you are being annoying?
Since I was born, I need this as a safe place. There are old videos of me being too commandative towards my younger 16y/o cousin.

Since I was born, I need this as a safe place. There are old videos of me being too commandative towards my younger 16y/o cousin.

Your cousin is younger than you?

You feel anxious about some videos because you think
your behavior wasn't as good as it should have been?

Or what?

Your cousin is younger than you?

You feel anxious about some videos because you think
your behavior wasn't as good as it should have been?

Or what?
No, he isn't younger but younger than his brother, My behavior is always like that, I liked it but stopped it and started doing it again, my mom found it annoying when she found that video.

Are you saying that you enjoy bossing other kids around?
And your mother doesn't like that?

These videos....are they private?
Or are they on-line?

I am not asking to see them.
What I am thinking about is why your mother is annoyed by the videos.

Are you saying that you enjoy bossing other kids around?
And your mother doesn't like that?

These videos....are they private?
Or are they on-line?

I am not asking to see them.
What I am thinking about is why your mother is annoyed by the videos.
They are private and lost on a broken hard drive. She didn't like my bossing. If you see my daydreams, I am bossing in them and passing laws.

If they are lost on a broken hard drive, that makes
it sound like they are unavailable to be seen.

You'd enjoy telling people what to do and not do.

How tired are you of people telling you what to do and think?

If they are lost on a broken hard drive, that makes
it sound like they are unavailable to be seen.

You'd enjoy telling people what to do and not do.

How tired are you of people telling you what to do and think?
I am not tired of them, I am tired of them annoying me because I seem annoying. I only boss, because I get super angry and crush my teeth and throw water. Nothing can stop me.

You don't want people to tell you to stop being bossy.
You grind your teeth.
You throw water.

What happens when you throw water?

You don't want people to tell you to stop being bossy.
You grind your teeth.
You throw water.

What happens when you throw water?
Not actually throw water but just pick up things because I don't want damage but I am still angry. You would also see me ramming into bed.

You get angry and want to throw things,
but don't actually throw things?

What does "ramming into bed" mean?

You get angry and want to throw things,
but don't actually throw things?

What does "ramming into bed" mean?
Just jumping into bed because I am angry, you would also see me compress my forehead a bit, like in that angry way.

"...compress my forehead a bit, like in that angry way"

Frown?

==============
OK.
You're saying you get angry.

What do you get angry about?
In your first post you mentioned hating 'other things.'

Hi trippleU,

Something that helps me stay calm, when I get frustrated or anxious, is to take deep breaths, hold them for a few seconds, then exhale slowly and completely. When I repeat this a few times, one after the other, it tends to calm me down quite a bit. I just thought I'd share this with you, in case it might help you, too.

Hi trippleU,

Something that helps me stay calm, when I get frustrated or anxious, is to take deep breaths, hold them for a few seconds, then exhale slowly and completely. When I repeat this a few times, one after the other, it tends to calm me down quite a bit. I just thought I'd share this with you, in case it might help you, too.
No, nothing can try searching one of my previous threads to see that nothing works.

since the religion and racism things I posted here
Pro tip: Most people here do not approve of thinking poorly of people for their skin color and accent, or picking on people for being in "the wrong religion."

It is important that, as you grow (if you grow) that you separate your sense of situational disappointment from your perception of people around you. Claiming that no one can navigate Pakistani society is inaccurate. Pakistanis live there every day and have been there for centuries.

"...compress my forehead a bit, like in that angry way"

Frown?

==============
OK.
You're saying you get angry.

What do you get angry about?
In your first post you mentioned hating 'other things.'
About any disagreements, some extension going down, bullying not being handled properly, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom