• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Finding / seeing faces in things?

Enhanced a bit…

1679449158217.jpeg

Original:
1679449305259.jpeg

Last edited:
I see a skull! With eyes, like one of the Evil Dead movie posters! If you imagine your monsters left eye is the skulls left eye then under that there's the nose and if you follow down from there you can see it's chin/lower jaw filled with very convincing human teeth! :) I would trace it out but I can't right now :)

EDIT: I did a pretty lousy trace on my phone, but hopefully this should reveal "Mr Bonehead" as I'm calling him :)
1679449305259~2.jpeg

Last edited:
The printer in me keeps going back to the uneven joints in the tiles. They're only out by a few microns but it bugs me.

I feel like this tile is truly a work of art. No matter who looks at it, we're all seeing different things.

This needs to go in the Louvre.

I notice patterns in numbers, and l get tired of trying to straighten out crooked pictures hanging on my bank's wall. Now l am creeped out at how clear everything was in your images. I see a old-fashioned diving tank on someone with googly eyes, or it came from the black lagoon monster.

New Threads

Top Bottom