• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feelings about Numbers

:tearsofjoy:

I read him your post, and he loved it. He's also asserted that "numbers aren't real" several times since then. It's been like an hour. :p

That's amazing! :eek::D

I hope I didn't cause any problems! :confused: Or, since you read it to him, hope "we" didn't cause any problems. ;)

P.S. At first, I thought you meant you read him the chanting post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like 2112 :)

Another friend is 360, easy to work with.

Visually speaking, I like numbers that are symmetrical, like 8 or 88 or 10001.

9 is my favorite. Then 11.
Interesting 9-11 will live forever in USA history.
47 also for some reason.

Snoop.png

SIGH...

6 is my favourite number. I have always liked even numbers and hated odd ones.

Last edited:
I like to see visual representations of equations or functions. I'm hyperlexic (Voracious reading was a splinter skill for me as a very young child, which, over time, became a useful skill.), so words in print or on a screen are pretty much the only things that are not too difficult for me to process. When I see an equation or function for a line or a curve as numbers and symbols, I feel a need to graph it too, in my head. I can easily do it if it's 2D. I have a much harder time trying to plot 3D figures obviously, so I just go online to find a cool graphing calculator that'll do it.

Hmmm. I can only mention that I NEVER leave the house without FOUR pennies in my pocket.

Why four? Beats me. :confused:

Strange as well that one of my billing accounts has more fours in it than any other number.

But then I read once in Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" about an Italian circus clown who was terrified of the number eight. As I recall, it turned out to both the day and month he died.

Yeah, once in a while numbers can have some great significance. For better, worse or for unknown reasons altogether. Maybe Rod Serling has the answer...wherever he is. o_O

Last edited:
P.S. At first, I thought you meant you read him the chanting post. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that post lacked clarity. :)

ETA: MY post lacked clarity. :p

One day I bought a few random things at a gas station.

My change was 6.66

After that , I always say it's my lucky number.

I feel like I need a new option to acknowledge your posts--a face palm. :)

Once at a shop in Texas, my total came to $6.66. The Vietnamese lady who owned the place looked shocked, then she quickly added one cent to my total, which made me laugh. She gave me a free dozen donut holes, though, so I guess it was my lucky number that day.

Yeah, that post lacked clarity. :)

ETA: MY post lacked clarity. :p

I feel like I need a new option to acknowledge your posts--a face palm. :)

Once at a shop in Texas, my total came to $6.66. The Vietnamese lady who owned the place looked shocked, then she quickly added one cent to my total, which made me laugh. She gave me a free dozen donut holes, though, so I guess it was my lucky number that day.

I wonder if that opposite transaction (one purchase,one change) happened at the exact moment in time..

If it did,it means one of us is the anti-christ...

New Threads

Top Bottom