• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fear the Walking Dead

Lemon Zing

I finally caught up and watched all the three seasons back to back. Morgan from The Walking Dead will be a series regular alongside the likes of Strand, Madison and Nick. This show maybe isn't quite as good as its big brother, but it still ain't that bad.

I like it though, as it doesn't seem to have the same sort of 'star' power roles that actors hold in TWD. Sure there's a circle of actors like Strand and Madison and Nick but they all seem to get similar time on the show, no one really seems to stand out all that much. If anything Madison did for awhile as did Daniel and Jeremiah and Jake Otto.
Strand's one of my favourite characters, as you never really know what he's up to. With Morgan joining the cast, I wonder how things will change.

Last edited:
I'm more excited to see Abrahamn back in the series. Morgan really doesn't interest me at all. I love Fear The Walking Dead better then Walking Dead because they actually deal with zombies not the crazy killing people.

I'm more excited to see Abrahamn back in the series

Really liked him in walking dead, was sad that they killed off one of my favourite characters. So from what you've indicated he'll be in fear the walking dead? If so that makes my day.

Really liked him in walking dead, was sad that they killed off one of my favourite characters. So from what you've indicated he'll be in fear the walking dead? If so that makes my day.

Yeah it was supposed to be a pre-sequel of Walking Dead so they really talked it up in the beginning when Fear was new. If Morgan is going to be in it now I'm worried that it have been scrapped though.

Honestly, Fear the Walking dead is better than its "big brother" show. TWD has been getting kind of repetitive and too drawn out with their Negan story line in my opinion. It sometimes feels like a chore to watch. FTW on the other hand does things that are different and is less predictable.

I like it though, as it doesn't seem to have the same sort of 'star' power roles that actors hold in TWD. Sure there's a circle of actors like Strand and Madison and Nick but they all seem to get similar time on the show, no one really seems to stand out all that much. If anything Madison did for awhile as did Daniel and Jeremiah and Jake Otto.
Strand's one of my favourite characters, as you never really know what he's up to. With Morgan joining the cast, I wonder how things will change.

I only saw up through season 2 FTWD. How does Morgan go from TWD to Fear? One is based in Georgia and the other in Southern California/ Mexico. Curious as to how Morgon got to the west coast.

Curious as to how Morgan got to the west coast.

Let's just say that Morgan was so 'Negan'd out he just decided to split, going west without stopping. Which involved a whole lot of hot-wiring cars that had gas...until he ran out and just started walking like "Cain" from Kung Fu.

Though his initial contact with Madison's kids wasn't exactly cordial. :eek:

I only saw up through season 2 FTWD. How does Morgan go from TWD to Fear? One is based in Georgia and the other in Southern California/ Mexico. Curious as to how Morgon got to the west coast.

At the end of the last season of TWD, Morgan moves, after the battles to the dump which Jadis abandons to join people at the kingdom. People keep visiting him, and won't leave him alone so he departs. He starts walking, at times he'll use cars that work and have gas, and other times walk mainly. Morgan has a hard time killing people, and he had vowed to a friend that he wouldn't kill anymore. When he has to kill people he goes into a kind of berserker mode and can't seem to stop. He doesn't even recognize people from his own group for awhile. He can't seem to come to terms with the killing of survivors, it haunts him much of the time.

(The gossip was that Morgan requested a move from TWD, because he didn't like the way he had stay in his hotel room at all times throughout the filming).

He encounters a guy named John, along the way, who gives him a lift for a while and they get caught up in some problems with other survivors. John and Morgan end up helping one another and another survivor Althea (Maggie Grace) rescues them in an armored vehicle. She wants their stories, which she tapes with a videocamera. And then you hear a little backstory about Morgan and John, and the things that have happened to them.

At the end of the last season of TWD, Morgan moves, after the battles to the dump which Jadis abandons to join people at the kingdom. People keep visiting him, and won't leave him alone so he departs. He starts walking, at times he'll use cars that work and have gas, and other times walk mainly. Morgan has a hard time killing people, and he had vowed to a friend that he wouldn't kill anymore. When he has to kill people he goes into a kind of berserker mode and can't seem to stop. He doesn't even recognize people from his own group for awhile. He can't seem to come to terms with the killing of survivors, it haunts him much of the time.

(The gossip was that Morgan requested a move from TWD, because he didn't like the way he had stay in his hotel room at all times throughout the filming).

He encounters a guy named John, along the way, who gives him a lift for a while and they get caught up in some problems with other survivors. John and Morgan end up helping one another and another survivor Althea (Maggie Grace) rescues them in an armored vehicle. She wants their stories, which she tapes with a videocamera. And then you hear a little backstory about Morgan and John, and the things that have happened to them.

Holy crap! When did all this happen? What TWD Season? When I moved in January 2017, I left TV and Cable behind. I think that the last TWD was after Rick and the farm resigned to working for Negan, after that brutal “Lucille” horrific bashing of the fave longtime cast. I will never forget that episode.

Rick and the farm resigned to working for Negan, after that brutal “Lucille” horrific bashing of the fave longtime cast. I will never forget that episode.

There's a lot after that at Alexandria, Hilltop, the Dump. Didn't realize that you hadn't seen these past two seasons of Walking dead. So I'm not going to blow it for you. There's a written breakdown of the things that happened here:

Season 7: The Walking Dead (season 7) - Wikipedia
Season 8: The Walking Dead (season 8) - Wikipedia

Neither will I forget the episode with lucille, which was pretty horrific.

There's a lot after that at Alexandria, Hilltop, the Dump. Didn't realize that you hadn't seen these past two seasons of Walking dead. So I'm not going to blow it for you. There's a written breakdown of the things that happened here:

I must tell you I absolutely want to know details and endings always to everything I watch, so no, you won’t “ blow it” for me. I am a person who starts a book, and half way, I read the last chapter, then read the middle part! I absolutely want to know plots and endings.

I remember Hilltop, but never heard of the dump. I used to watch the after show too where everything was discussed with Chris...what’s his name.

Hey thanks for the links. I watched up through season 7, #97. Wow, a lot I missed.

Last edited:

BUMMER!!!!!! Carl! NOOOOOOOoooooooo not Carl! Had hoped Rick, Carl, Carol, and Daryl lasted forever

BUMMER!!!!!! Carl! NOOOOOOOoooooooo not Carl! Had hoped Rick, Carl, Carol, and Daryl lasted forever

That was sad, he had a lot of fans. From what I understand it played out in the comics in somewhat similar way. And although at times they stay pretty close to the plotlines of the comics, they deviate now and then. At times actors in walking dead are killed because they have other opportunities in films and television. Which they want to take.

That was sad, he had a lot of fans. From what I understand it played out in the comics in somewhat similar way. And although at times they stay pretty close to the plotlines of the comics, they deviate now and then. At times actors in walking dead are killed because they have other opportunities in films and television. Which they want to take.

I am soooooo glad I know because if I ever watched the series, and his death came up as a surprise, it would destroy me for a whole week. This is why I always want to know plot lines, and endings before I see, read, or engage in books, and movies. That’s just my way of emotional preparation.

New Threads

Top Bottom