• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite cover versions of songs...

I really like the song Superstar, by the Carpenters, but I probably prefer its cover by Sonic Youth

Nearly any cover by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

"Baby Got Back" Throwdown

"Oops I Did it Again" Children of Bodom

"Burn in Hell" Dimmi Borgir

full
(You should be able to go back and edit it...)

Since it's Remembrance Sunday, here's some covers of songs that I like - all sung by the D-Day Darlings:

(There'll Be Bluebirds Over) White Cliffs of Dover

Bless 'Em All - Hang Out the Washing on the Siegfried Line - Kiss Me Goodnight Sgt Major

Dam Busters

I'll Remember You

Rule Britannia - Land of Hope and Glory

Youth Never Dies:

- "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" (Original by Green Day)
(Can't post that one here as the 'F' Word is used in the lyrics)

- Never Too Late" (Original by Three Days Grace)

- "Diary of Jane" (Original by Breaking Benjamin)

- "Bring Me To Life" (Original by Evanescence)

- "I Want It That Way" (Original by The Backstreet Boys)

- "Hero" (Original by Skillet)

I really like the cover of Crazy train by Puddles Pity Party, to me I can really hear his emotional pains coming out in the lyrics.

Another good one. There was this punk version, too. I didn't know it had so many covers, But it's Hendrix..nuff said.

New Threads

Top Bottom