• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice

Which is your favorite Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice

• Total voters

Pink Jazz

Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice comes in four flavors - Red, White, Rosé, and Mimosa. Which is your favorite?

My favorite is the Rosé. The Red and White are too sweet. Never tried the Mimosa. Too bad stores don't carry as much of the Rosé this time of year since it is more of a spring/summer drink (people only want the red or the white for the holidays). It would be a sad day if the Rosé is ever discontinued. I stocked up on a few today and an employee at Walmart actually thought I was buying pink champagne.

in the uk isnt sold here

Sounds nice though. We get Schloer which is still - that's really nice, and grape soda is becoming more mainstream too, which I'm happy about, but not seen sparkling grape juice anywhere. If I still had a sodastream I might have experimented with it :)

Don't drink anything like that, usually it's water or tea or coffee. In the summers I do cold brewed herbals teas. But it actually sounds good. Around christmas many people drink non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider instead of alcohol in this area.

Last edited:
During the holidays I prefer Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider.

Though on rare occasion I'll drink regular Welch's grape juice.

Martinelli also has sparkling grape juice, I think.

I'm familiar with both brands. They're okay, but for the most part I drink plain water, unless I'm having coffee.

Sounds nice though. We get Schloer which is still - that's really nice, and grape soda is becoming more mainstream too, which I'm happy about, but not seen sparkling grape juice anywhere.
Do you mean Shloer? If so, it is sparkling - well, all varieties I have tried are. I used to love it...but not so much now.

Last edited:
My preferred thirst quencher is a mix of ginger ale and cranberry juice. The ginger and cranberry never argue and the sweet of the soda tames the tart cranberry. Best over ice.

A mixture of ginger ale and cranberry juice is my fave thirst quencher. The ginger and cranberry never fight, and the soda's sweetness balances out the tartness of the cranberry. It's best served over ice visit,

Last edited:
I actually tried once the Welch's Sparkling Rosé with strawberries and thought it was a good combination.

New Threads

Top Bottom