• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Programming Languages

I program the most using Motorola 68000 Assembly language, an useless instruction set for any modern computer lol. I use it to work in an old videogame console. I know PHP, and some looose C, so most of my complex win32 programs have been done thanks to a 68k2C kind of tool I wrote

Python, It's the only language I know. I like the way it's organized.

If I had a PC that would run it, I'd love to learn Unity as you can apparently make almost any kind of game possible with it for all formats including Xbox, but you have to get a special license to create Xbox games and they're not easy to get apparently.

My understanding is that Unity uses a variant of C#. Most computers built within the last 10 years should be able to run unity. It's really not resource heavy at all.

Python, It's the only language I know. I like the way it's organized.

My understanding is that Unity uses a variant of C#. Most computers built within the last 10 years should be able to run unity. It's really not resource heavy at all.

No Unity on a Chromebook, annoyingly it can't run much at all.

I am currently teaching myself python! I started a few weeks ago with HTML and CSS and pretty much mastered them, although they are not programming languages, just markup languages. But I started there to kind of get the understanding of the syntax and the way everything is entered. Started python last week and then paused it so I could research Asperger’s and so here I am. Newly discovered and self diagnosed. Have a few threads around that have quite a bit of info about me and my situation.

I'm currently working through various books to teach myself Scratch, spent most of yesterday morning on my course working on a Football game called Fishball, copied the scripts exactly as shown in the book and now the ruddy thing doesn't work properly.

If I can't get it to work next week I'll move on to the next project.

New Threads

Top Bottom