• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite monster movie where you want to cheer on the monster!

Nolan1971

My first would be the Pumpkinhead series!:D

pumpkinhead.jpg

Frankenstein's monster as well:

Frankenstein's_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg deniro.jpg

Pictures probably weren't necessary for this one, but I thought I might as well.

For goodness sake, he never asked to be made, he was designed by Victor, who immediately condemns him as a crime against nature. Well then, he's HIS crime against nature. Take some responsibility for his less-than-ideal looks, and his...

Well, that's about all that's terrible about him. He was born a perfectly innocent creature, any darkness in his character was placed there by ignorant prejudice. It's such a beautiful moment, though, when the blind man is kind to him.

Godzilla is the best!!

I actually get a little sad when he's killed by the Oxygen Destroyer at the end of the first movie.

Yeah, I always root for Gojira! By the way, Japanese Toho studios will release another Godzilla movie in 2016 and Edwards will release the sequel to his Godzilla in 2018! Great times we live in!! :D

"Jaws". Get 'em Bruce! You da man! Er uh.....shark. :p

Too bad, Bruce always seems to lose at the end of those movies.

274px-Jaws-shark-eating-boat.jpg

The Mothman, from The Mothman Prophecies! Not really a monster movie in the traditional sense, but a there is an unintentionally terrifying and destructive supernatural being that has some kind of message for the protagonist, but can't communicate it properly. I always watch that and feel like the Mothman.

Gamera; a giant fire-breathing turtle that flies by shooting rocket jets out its shell and spends his time fighting other giant monsters and saving humanity - most notably children in the earlier films. He's known by a few different titles including "Gamera the Invincible", "The Friend Of All Children" and "The Guardian of the Universe".

20140816213929d91.jpg

Created initially as a rival to the popular Godzilla movies made by Toho, Gamera has become a popular monster in his own right. After his kids movies in the 60's and 70's, he was brought back in a trilogy of films between 1995 and 1999 - which were more adult-orientated and are regarded by many as been some of the best monster movies ever made.

Gamera got another movie in 2006 called Gamera the Brave. However, that one was geared back towards the children's audience and wasn't very well received by the fans.
This year, Gamera is back in a new movie which so far looks pretty decent.

New Threads

Top Bottom