• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Anime Music?

RiverSong

Spoilers
I thought I'd start a thread for sharing your favorite anime opening and ending songs, soundtracks, and any anime related music. What are some of your favorites?

I'll start.

My absolute favourite. I think I also like it because I love terrible direct translations. My favourite in this would have to be "fancy hearing cake".

My absolute favourite. I think I also like it because I love terrible direct translations. My favourite in this would have to be "fancy hearing cake".

Ha, I'd like to try some of that fancy hearing cake. It sounds delicious. :shortcake:

The only anime I've found that I love unconditionally.

I think I've seen a few clips of Shirokuma Cafe before. It looks adorable.

Wolf's Rain is one of my all time favorites. Gravity still chokes me up every time I hear it.

I just started getting back into Ghost in the Shell. I haven't seen it in years. Such good music though.

The Elfen Lied OP always sends a chill down my spine. It's one of my favorite anime of all time. Such a shame that most people in this generation dismiss it as "edgy" when it actually has a very deep message about not treating fellow human beings like garbage.

The Bokurano OP is hauntingly beautiful. However, the quality of the series itself is debatable due to its depressing and disturbing subject matter. Unlike Elfen Lied, which features sympathetic characters suffering in a way that makes sense in the context of the plot, Bokurano features unlikable characters suffering
because they unwittingly enter a contract where they essentially become human sacrifices to a giant robot. Every episode or two focuses on the last days/hours of a different kid's life and how they cope with their impending death. Did I mention that there are also graphic scenes of child abuse? The whole series is extremely depressing and unpleasant to watch.

I've haven't watched Chobits or Elfen Lied but I've heard that they're good. Bokurano sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

I've been watching a new anime called Recovery of an MMO Junkie. I've become a little obsessed with this show, lol. It's about "Moriko Morioka, a 30-year-old NEET woman. After dropping out from reality, she has taken off in search for a fulfilling life and ended up playing an MMORPG."

It's a great little story about video games and romance. I'm pretty much a NEET myself right now so the show really struck a chord with me. Plus, I like the music. :D

Opening

Ending

I love almost everything I've watched, but these are pretty great, in my opinion only of course. ;):D

The Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. It's a song near the end and I really like the strong emotion in it.

Noragmai Opening I absolutely love the anime and the opening song. :D

This is just something fanmade from Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions I watched a long time ago. It cracks me up every time. I couldn't find any video shorter than this, but it basically repeats the first couple minutes.

I only saw a few anime films as a kid.

Street Fighter the animated movie had some nice songs in it. Including Dem Bones by Alice in Chains and the end credits had Blind by Korn.

Ed

The Black Lagoon opening- not the official video for it though, that was kind of weird and was much better just looking at the neat picture on the youtube video.

Rozen maiden openings

Kamisama Hajimemashita op- too cute

I'm not going to lie, Beastars op

okay now that I'm done dancing to that,

Urusei Yatsura op 1 and 2

Soul Eater op

Devilman Crybaby op- found it on youtube, haven't seen it. Have you seen the muffin man but hoping I'm not doing anything demon related while I dance.

The World God Only knows 1 2 and 3

And alas, the crown jewel of my weebdom;

Thank you.

Last edited:

This is such a great opening song, it is a shame the anime it is attached to is not very good.

What are your favorite anime songs?

New Threads

Top Bottom