• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Famous singer gets tattoo of boyfriend's face on own face.

Do you think this is...?

• Demonstrates what true love is

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Is going to end badly

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • A little crazy

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Real crazy

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Shows risk taking skills and fortitude

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I just checked it out and oh dear lord!!:fearscream:
You'd think that by the time someone is an adult they'd understand how permanent tattoos are. Even if I got a tattoo of a cartoon character I've loved since I was a kid, there's always a chance I might not love them anymore a few years later, let alone the rest of my life. And I've seen enough of those tattoo "fail" videos to know how scary it is that so many "artists" can't draw. And they definitely can't spell!

Where did you get the idea that it's her boyfriend? They've never met. She's a singer that wants to be a "female version of him," according to your link. o_O

In other words, it's none of the options. It's mental illness.

Where did you get the idea that it's her boyfriend? They've never met. She's a singer that wants to be a "female version of him," according to your link. o_O

In other words, it's none of the options. It's mental illness.
Oh dear! I didn't know that. Mental illness does seem likely.

I was curious enough to investigate because I imagined them having sex and him seeing himself the whole time, and that couldn't possibly be okay with him.

But that poor girl, I wonder if it being on the face has any effect on the removal process. Best case scenario, she ends up with a scar instead.

The concomitant bruising makes it look like it's real...

Yes, good point but I’m sure that could be faked too. I suppose we won’t know for sure for a while, but if it’s real I feel sorry for her. She might think it looks good now, but it certainly won’t when she’s in her 60s if not before.

What a mess! Well, when her pop ‘career’ fails she’s just made herself unemployable anywhere worth working, unless this is a publicity stunt and it’s fake of course. ;)
Some acquaintances and I called facial tats:
The Everlasting Job-Stopper.
:p:D:):cool:

She isn’t even dating the guy, nor is she famous.
She’s also admitted the tattoo is a fake and she did it just to get attention for her singing career.

She isn’t even dating the guy, nor is she famous.
She’s also admitted the tattoo is a fake and she did it just to get attention for her singing career.

Spoilsport.

Sometimes pretending something is true is better.

You've taken that from us.

Now go and stand in the corner.

What a two-face she turned out to be...
full

Either way, this female singer, Janus,
Will never compare to my Janis...

Makes me want to fill a Skippy Peanutbutter
jar with Southern Comfort and keep it in my back pocket out of reverence.
(There's a weekend project.)

New Threads

Top Bottom