• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Express Steam - Railway Specials...

AGXStarseed

Some videos about British locomotives, for any train lovers here. I used to have the Great Western edition on video when I was a kid and watched it to the point where the VHS tape got so stretched it was unwatchable.

If you like these videos, be sure to check out the channel; there's a lot more railway videos on there.
YouTube Channel: Manu Guinarte

Okay... Thanks for filling in the rest of my night.

Think you are a farmer. All you know is shovels, plows, and the power of mussel. One day some people start laying track down. This is the first time that you have seen anything of the sort. One railway tie would take you days to forum and there are thousands of them. You saved your whole life for a plow to be pulled by a pair of oxen, that being the largest peice of metal you have ever seen. Now there are two continues lines of metal stretching for as long as you can see in both directions. You are sleeping one night, and you hear a whistle. Never working in a factory, you have no idea what the sound was, so you go outside. You step out to see a huge machine made of metal barreling down those rails, pulling more frieght in one car than you can haul in your life. The cars never end, just more and more weight in the forum of train cars pass by.

... you have never even seen a machie before...

brought to you by a childhood obbsession of The Polar Express, and a train track behind my old house.

New Threads

Top Bottom