• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Every personality test

This one is made by relationship worker and theorist. It is based on Jung's work and is much more complicated than Myers Briggs. It also has 16 types but those types can have 16 different relationships. If you like systematic mathematical symmetry this is very interesting.

Tests

This one is made by relationship worker and theorist. It is based on Jung's work and is much more complicated than Myers Briggs. It also has 16 types but those types can have 16 different relationships. If you like systematic mathematical symmetry this is very interesting.

Tests

Tried to take that test twice and it seemed to mess up or I missed something when I got to 75% done and I couldn’t figure out how to complete it

Tried to take that test twice and it seemed to mess up or I missed something when I got to 75% done and I couldn’t figure out how to complete it
Got stuck in photos? I got through.

I think tests asks right questions and is better compared to MBTI.

However the real deal is in understanding stuff. It takes few days at least. It is not fast gotcha thingy at all. Real study is needed.

Good source
Wikisocion

One video source. I however do not fully agree with his methods and there are more cohesively focused people but they rarely speak English
World Socionics Society

This guy mixes lots of personality theories

INTP Ben Vaserlan, Socionics, Keirsey, & Enneagram

Last edited:
Got stuck in photos? I got through.

I think tests asks right questions and is better compared to MBTI.

However the real deal is in understanding stuff. It takes few days at least. It is not fast gotcha thingy at all. Real study is needed.

Good source
Wikisocion

Yeah, it’s the photos. It’s a massive challenge on an iPad to select one or another photos and get the test to recognize that one has been selected. I tried again and it took about 50 attempts just to select one photo. If you push the photo very long, iPad wants to select or copy image and if you select photo quickly or double tap, nothing happens or photo zooms in. I give up.

I took the
Enneagram

I scored best with:
Type four: The Individualist (98%)
Type Five: The Investigator (89%)

There are nine types total

What do my types mean?

The Individualist:Fours are self-aware, sensitive, and reserved. They are emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. Withholding themselves from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, they can also feel disdainful and exempt from ordinary ways of living. They typically have problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity. At their Best: inspired and highly creative, they are able to renew themselves and transform their experiences.
The Investigator: Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.

I would say these fit me.

All of the types can be found at Type Descriptions — The Enneagram Institute

I took the Enneagram test, and it said I was Type 5, The Investigator. Both Type 4 and Type 5 have positive and negative aspects to their personalities. Type 5s are typically eccentric and isolated. This type fits me, as I developed and tested a work motivation model in my doctoral dissertation that was different from any anyone else had ever developed. Since then, there has been sustained strong increasing interest in my research. That reflects the positive aspect of the personality. The negative side is I think in abstract and live inside my head with limited interaction with other people.

The Enneagram Five Profile – The Investigator

Last edited:
On this test
The Enneagram Personality Test

I was a strong match for both 4 and 5, both around 95%

It looks like all introvert intuitives most often score as 4s or 5s, with thinkers scoring more often as 5s and feelers scoring more often as 4s

Enneagram and MBTI Correlation - Typology Wiki

From the numbers of people who have taken the enneagram on the chart, it looks like introvert intuitives just take these tests a lot more than others

It’s a strange thing, because MBTI and enneagram are sometimes seen as kind of “junk science” or something, but the types that take them tend to be way, way over represented in historical arts and sciences figures...like Einstein and Da Vinci were both probably INTP, which is also the type that took the enneagram test the 3rd most often. A large percentage of famous writers and artists and such seem like INFPs, and INFPs took this test the most often. And both these types seem to be pretty uncommon in the general population.

Last edited:
I'm an INFP on the Sixteen Personalities test, supposedly a "mediator." If a mediator is someone who sits around doing school, nerdy stuff, and writing all the time, then I guess I kind of am. As a Roman Catholic I don't bother with the enneagram due to its popularity in the occult, but I think the Myers-Briggs may be very helpful indeed as it's rather scientific. One test I do find interesting is the classic "Aspie quiz." Personality tests are interesting, but there is one important thing to remember about them: you are still you after you take them, as wonderful and unique as ever. :) It's just a name & description.

Here are the results I usually get from these tests:
Myer Briggs: INFP-T (sometimes INFJ but I think INFP-T is closer to my personality)

Enneagram: 4 or 4w5 but I can get 9 sometimes.

Socionics : EII (Ethical Intuitive Integrator).

The Myers Briggs one I find to be fairly accurate though with the Socionics one EII is linked to INFJ though I score INFP more than INFJ.

Here are the results I usually get from these tests:
Myer Briggs: INFP-T (sometimes INFJ but I think INFP-T is closer to my personality)

Enneagram: 4 or 4w5 but I can get 9 sometimes.

Socionics : EII (Ethical Intuitive Integrator).

The Myers Briggs one I find to be fairly accurate though with the Socionics one EII is linked to INFJ though I score INFP more than INFJ.

I think that the MBTI is helpful, but far more so if you take a test that tells you how far you test into everything. Like on the I and even more on the N and P, I am not remotely close at all. But I tend to test pretty close on the T and F...I think that I am more of a T with a lot of past issues, but I still would never be an extreme T like I am an extreme N and P.

So, like if you take this test that was mentioned on this thread earlier, it might help sort out the the T and F issue, and the P and J issue? Like maybe you are close on T an F and somewhat close on P and J???

On this thing I posted before, socionics 9 is the 2nd most common for both INFP and INFJ, so maybe that’s where this 9 sometimes is coming from

Enneagram and MBTI Correlation - Typology Wiki

I am either INTP (a bit more likely) or INFP, it’s is just between these two for me, so maybe that’s why it’s either just 4 or 5 with me.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom