• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Every personality test

PastelPetals

V.I.P Member
I am interested in personality tests and while I know some (myers briggs, enneagram) I don't know many. If the people on this forum could please respond with the names of them here I plan to take as many as I can to learn about them and will post the results here!

EDIT: post moved to not make this original post too long

Last edited:
07ZEOFY.jpg

Mysterio the ALL seeing already knows. INTJ. That will be half a dozen donuts.

;)

I am going to retest myers briggs I have taken the test many times but received two answers at two life stages so who knows!

Results for myers briggs:
Tested last: INFP Tested now: ISTP

Hypothesis for change: This surprised me to be honest as it is such a change. I am not sure this fits but maybe it does and the shock is clouding that. I am guessing the change is from therapy and my true personality is showing. I last took this test 2 years ago right when I was starting therapy. I would use escapism to cope and was emotionally dysregulated. Now I can cope better with that and my thought processes have changed. I would think I am more of an INTP than an ISTP as I am more in my head and I hate building things. The more read down the profile the less it fit. I then looked at the INTP profile and it fit. I think INTP fits better than INFP at a 60/40 split like I care deeply about principles and I can be idealistic but I solve problems with logic and I tend to present solutions instead of comfort.

Number scores:
Introversion 100% Extraversion 0%
Intuitive 41% Observant 59%
Thinking 58% Feeling 42%
Judging 33% Prospecting 67%

I may come back to this as ISTP does not fit. If anyone can explain in more depth ISTP and why it may apply please comment!

I also test INTP, but sometimes INFP. The only one that’s remotely debatable is the T/F. From what I have seen on here, INTP is the most common, followed by INTJ, maybe followed by INFP. Then all sorts of other types. It’s strange because these three types are fairly uncommon in the general population

How Rare is Your Personality Type?

I also test INTP, but sometimes INFP. The only one that’s remotely debatable is the T/F. From what I have seen on here, INTP is the most common, followed by INTJ, maybe followed by INFP. Then all sorts of other types. It’s strange because these three types are fairly uncommon in the general population

How Rare is Your Personality Type?

Yes I have tested INFP for years and I think that and INTP fits the best for me...I still have no idea why I tested so differently today I read the description for ISTP and it does not fit me at all...I doubt I will start saying I am an ISTP even if I tested that today INFP still fits best.

Yes I have tested INFP for years and I think that and INTP fits the best for me...I still have no idea why I tested so differently today I read the description for ISTP and it does not fit me at all...I doubt I will start saying I am an ISTP even if I tested that today INFP still fits best.

This highly autistic young guy is probably ESTP or ESFP. They should have let him play before the last game of his senior season, hitting 6 3 pointers in a row is not something anyone does very often (at least I think that’s what they are saying he did)

I think that introverts have gotten a bit screwed by 19th century industrial revolution and movements to live in cities. We are built to work by ourselves on farms or whatever for long periods by ourselves, not have to deal with people constantly.

It would be unusual for someone to have such a radical change in personality, from INFP to ISTP. However, I could see a change from INFP to INTP occurring following therapy.

My MBTI type is INTJ, with a strong preference towards thinking. I saw where someone commented on Quora about published research on the Big Five personality test, and found significant personality differences between ASD participants and NT participants. I took the Big Five and scored in the typical ranges for ASD on four of the five scales (Extraversion, Neuroticism, Agreeableness Conscientiousness, and Openness). The one scale where I looked like an NT was Conscientiousness. You might want to try the Big Five personality test.

Big Five model and trait emotional intelligence in camouflaging behaviours in autism - ScienceDirect

Free Personality Test, find your strengths and talents - based on Big Five theory

Last edited:
Hi PastelPetal just did 'Enneagram' test thats i enjoy these, i came out 'Individualist' 98 per cent, 'the giver' 95 per cent and 'investigator' 72 per cent.

Did the 'Big Five' test, results..... strongest were Extrovert,Agreebleness and (this is odd!!! emotional stability) and conscientcousness.

I like personality tests just to see if the answer does fit my personality.
Definitely INTJ always fits.
I want to take the Big Five since I'm not familiar with that.

There are some on You Tube that are just for fun, still has some grounding in reality.
I took one there on which species of the animal kingdom do you fit in?
Lions was the answer I got.
If I can find some links, I'll post them.

Heres my test scores. Id say its pretty accurate in my case

INFJ - The Counselor Very Good Match
ISFJ - The Protector Very Good Match
ISFP - The Composer Good Match

Nr scores
85%INTROVERTED 15% EXTRAVERTED
61%SENSING 39% INTUITION
27%Feelings 3% Thinking
30%PERCEIVING 70% JUDGING

Heres my test scores. Id say its pretty accurate in my case

INFJ - The Counselor Very Good Match
ISFJ - The Protector Very Good Match
ISFP - The Composer Good Match

Nr scores
85%INTROVERTED 15% EXTRAVERTED
61%SENSING 39% INTUITION
27%Feelings 3% Thinking
30%PERCEIVING 70% JUDGING

Could you tell me which test you took if you can remember which one it was? I was trying to find one which gave multiple types. They usually only give one, like only INFJ and so on.

Thank you. I got the same as I usually do, mild preference for INTP over INFP and they are both very good matches.

The thing about these tests is I have such an extreme preference for intuition and perceiving. It’s no surprise I can’t seem to exist in the real world very well at all

On this one 85% intuition and 88% perceiving.

I wish other people that have been in my life could have really understood that something simple like organizing mail and finding stamps and locating correct pieces of paper are things that are incredibly difficult for me and I am not just making excuses or trying to be messy or whatever

Last edited:
I am going to retest myers briggs I have taken the test many times but received two answers at two life stages so who knows!

Results for myers briggs:
Tested last: INFP Tested now: ISTP

Hypothesis for change: This surprised me to be honest as it is such a change. I am not sure this fits but maybe it does and the shock is clouding that. I am guessing the change is from therapy and my true personality is showing. I last took this test 2 years ago right when I was starting therapy. I would use escapism to cope and was emotionally dysregulated. Now I can cope better with that and my thought processes have changed. I would think I am more of an INTP than an ISTP as I am more in my head and I hate building things. The more read down the profile the less it fit. I then looked at the INTP profile and it fit. I think INTP fits better than INFP at a 60/40 split like I care deeply about principles and I can be idealistic but I solve problems with logic and I tend to present solutions instead of comfort.

Number scores:
Introversion 100% Extraversion 0%
Intuitive 41% Observant 59%
Thinking 58% Feeling 42%
Judging 33% Prospecting 67%

I may come back to this as ISTP does not fit. If anyone can explain in more depth ISTP and why it may apply please comment!

Personality tests aren't perfect or even scientific. A 60/40 split is close enough to 50/50 that you aren't really on one side or the other so those two middle letters in your test results aren't really helpful.

Personality tests aren't perfect or even scientific. A 60/40 split is close enough to 50/50 that you aren't really on one side or the other so those two middle letters in your test results aren't really helpful.
Well yes of course and myers briggs at a test itself has been disproven to show anything special but I find them fun! Also yes 60/40 is close to 50/50 but that does not in my opinion make it useless (also I was comparing INTP and INFP with that 60/40 and that is just one letter off T/P my theory is that I will continue to move closer to INTP as I progress in therapy as I think INFP came from a lot of emotional dysregulation.

I took the
Enneagram

I scored best with:
Type four: The Individualist (98%)
Type Five: The Investigator (89%)

There are nine types total

What do my types mean?

The Individualist:Fours are self-aware, sensitive, and reserved. They are emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. Withholding themselves from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, they can also feel disdainful and exempt from ordinary ways of living. They typically have problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity. At their Best: inspired and highly creative, they are able to renew themselves and transform their experiences.
The Investigator: Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.

I would say these fit me.

All of the types can be found at Type Descriptions — The Enneagram Institute

New Threads

Top Bottom