1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Featured Echolalia.

Discussion in 'General Autism Discussion' started by AspieOtaku, Jul 25, 2020.

1. AspieOtaku

AspieOtaku Leader of the otaku legion!

awww.

2. AspieOtaku

Update, those bullies had their house raided by police over drug violations, most arrested and in jail, they had a confederate flag and swazikas everywhere in the house. Karma is a *insert word for female dog here* They wont bully me no more, they said hurtful things to me said i was worse than the n word glad they are in jail i can walk and play pokemon go again.lots of meth and angel dust, many semi automatic weapons seized i statue of Hiter also confiscated.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jenisautistic

Jenisautistic Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I often times repeat the same concepts that I’m talking about Over again And constantly watch the same movies over and over again I never really watch new movies or TV shows I even have playlists on YouTube with you repeat over and over again What’s the saying music or videos

4. Jenisautistic

Jenisautistic Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

you are definitely not alone the same thing happens to me

5. AspieOtaku

Echalia+lolipop=Echololipop! Yay a new word. Echololipop!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. HidinginPlainSight

HidinginPlainSight Well-Known Member

I have phrases, words and strings of information that repeat in my head often against my will. I get really annoyed by some of it and try to stop, but then I find myself repeating the same thing.

7. AspieOtaku

Im glad my neo nazi bullies are arrested and gone, ill talk to myself and repeat things every day in front of the house and not worry. They are going away a long time, ill have full conversations talking to myself as a rebelion and not worry about rocks being thrown at me yay.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AspieOtaku

Its ok dont be annoyed i worry about annoying people apologize at times but we cannot help it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jumpback

Jumpback Well-Known Member

I just don’t understand people. To me, at least when I am doing better, everything that doesn’t seriously personally affect me or isn’t a severe problem is just some silliness waiting to happen.

Like if you and I were hanging out, I have an awful time keeping track of things I have to do. I might make fun of my inability to get anything done and say something like “god damn it, can’t you keep repeating what I have to do so I don’t screw everything up yet again being dumbass instead of going on about payday?”

Like, to me, if things aren’t urgent and desperate and terrible, reality is something to be silly about and make jokes about

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. AspieOtaku

Echololipops for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Au Naturel

Au Naturel Au Naturel

To laugh at yourself is a great gift! We take ourselves too seriously. If you can see the humor in your own life it will greatly alleviate your pain.

12. AspieOtaku

Now my bullies are gone i can repeat things with no shame, talk to myself and repeat my phrases witout fear of being hurt and be myself. Lets all have echololipops on me yay.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AspieOtaku

We can have an echololipop.