• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dragons are awesome.

Canine dragon

iu

Don’t give me ideas for the cats…Oh wait.. I did Hiccup once from HTTYD and put dragon wings on my black cat to make him be Toothless. He was a very good boy…and only did a Spin once.=D

I really love Dragon Age. It’s a video game series made by BioWare. Anyway, from its name there’s obviously a few dragons in it. And one witch who can turn into a dragon.

Attachments

• 2929F278-E610-4D55-991D-996E1C11AF55.jpeg
    2929F278-E610-4D55-991D-996E1C11AF55.jpeg
    573.3 KB · Views: 38
This is my OOAK plush doll of Madam Mim as a sick dragon from Disney's The Sword In The Stone. Merlin defeated her in a magical duel by transforming himself into a germ.
20220920_182806 (2).jpg

Dragon's Lair.

It's an old laserdisc arcade game from the early 80s.

The funny part was, very few players actually got to see the dragon at all, the game had like 5 billionty ways to kill the player over and over and over and over...
I saw that game in arcades when I was a kid in the 80s. It was animated by good ol' Don Bluth himself. There are videos of the game on Youtube, but the ones that show all the many many MANY ways Dirk can die are more entertaining. Because you're not playing it.

I saw that game in arcades when I was a kid in the 80s. It was animated by good ol' Don Bluth himself. There are videos of the game on Youtube, but the ones that show all the many many MANY ways Dirk can die are more entertaining. Because you're not playing it.

Ever seen Space Ace? Also done by Don Bluth, basically Dragon's Lair in space. The death scenes in that one are on a whole other level of hilarious.

Some screenshots from the IMAX film trailer for Dragons 3D (also called Dragons: Real Myths and Unreal Creatures) - showing off some scenes from their adaptation of Maud and the Wyvern, which I talked about earlier:

I don't recall Maud ever riding the Wyvern in the original story, but it's a cute touch and looks pretty cool:

Maud and the Wyvern.jpg

Maud and the Wyvern - Flying.jpg

This little dragon head was found in the remains of a viking settlement/trading center called Birka in Sweden. It had been laying on the bottom of a lake there for around 1100 years. It was most likely worn as a brooch, there's a hole in it that probably is from a pin to attach it to garments.

dragehoved_1.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom