• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dragons are awesome.

This movie tip seems to fit in this thread. ;) It's a pretty good movie.

dragon.jpg tattoo2.jpg

In some of my books dragons feature. Some deity level others evil. Some are more interested in playing pranks than being ferocious.

And how could I forget Spyro?

Best games.=3

I actually finally finished the games on the reignited trilogy not too long ago.=D These were my first games I ever played, so I have a soft spot for the little purple dragon. Really want to make an armor design for him but I don know where to start!

One particular "Dragon" I remember is from Beast Wars and it involves the Maximals and Predacons (smaller and more energy-efficient descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons) encountering the stasis-locked Autobots and Decepticons aboard the crashed Ark on Earth.

When the Beast Wars version of Megatron (different character from G1 Megatron and just took his name) takes the G1 Megatron's spark and merges it with his own - copying what Optimus Primal was forced to do after B/W Megatron critically damaged Optimus Prime and the Maximals tried to save their "ancestor" - to give himself more power, it mutates him from his T.Rex form into a Dragon form, which looks pretty cool:

I always loved dragons. I love stories about dragons but I don't often find pictures that match my own imagination. A series that really captured my imagination was The Dragon Riders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey.

It also fascinates me about the way that a fictitious creature has captured the minds of so many cultures for so many centuries.

View attachment 94699
I really want to read Dragonriders of Pern. So I’m glad to see this and use it as a recommendation.=D

If you don't follow the main quest in Skyrim you don't have to end up partaking in the genocide of dragons.

Fact.

Microsoft Nod GIF by Xbox

Ed
It is always satisfying to say to Delphine that you’re sparing one of the best characters in the game.=D
DragonHeart Trailer
I remember this movie — i used to watch it on repeat as a kid. I also remember the oath by heart.=D
The vikings had something called Dragonships, those ships had dragon figureheads. Some had snake figureheads, inspired by the Midgard Serpent, a sea snake so big it encircles the entire planet. But they also had dragon figureheads. They used them to show the chieftains status and scare people.

View attachment 94711 View attachment 94712 View attachment 94713 View attachment 94714
I always think these are so cool and must have really scared their enemies. Is this correct that Jörmungandr is the serpent that Thor fights ?

I always think these are so cool and must have really scared their enemies. Is this correct that Jörmungandr is the serpent that Thor fights ?

That was a terrifying sight for those who knew what it was. When you saw a ship approaching and you suddenly saw the Dragonhead figure, people looked like this: :fearscream: and then the smart ones would run away and hide. The figureheads also had another function, they would keep evil things and spirits away from the ships.

Yes, Thor has an ongoing feud with the serpent, they fight several times. And the serpent is actually the middle child of Loki and the giantess Angrboða, the mother of monsters. The serpent is the Fenrir wolf's and Hel's sibling, all three plays an important part in Ragnarok, the end of all things. Loki has awful kids, they're the worst. It's the last battle, Thor fights the serpent and kills it but Thor is also killed by its venom. And then the world and the universe ends. They say it's coming sooner or later, Ragnarok is inevitable. That battle is even depicted on the old Gosforth Cross in the English county of Cumbria. A window into the future.

It's amazing how much useless information I have stuck in my head. :D lol

Last edited:
Okay so I've got tons of stuff I can show here, firstly dragons from video games because of course:

rathalos.jpg

This guy is the Rathalos, the iconic monster from Monster Hunter, anyone who has played that series even a little is probably very familiar with this guy.

d4zvvqe-4b8cef1a-6bf6-4c5f-a405-47a408e87cc1.jpg

Atma/Ultima Weapon from Final Fantasy 6. I always remember this guy because in the original version of the game (this was on the SNES) there was this completely idiotic glitch that could insta-kill anything, and it always seemed so funny to me, you'd start the fight with this guy and he'd rant for a bit about how he was beyond your ability to fathom and he controlled time or something or other, and then you just hit him with an invisibility spell and then this weird warbling move and he'd just be gone. I always remember using that bug on that fight for a bit of a giggle.

grid_0 (1).png

Decided to see what Midjourney could some up with, if I used some of my older prompts but put "dragon" in as the main subject. There's this guy, and then some others...

grid_0 (4).png

This guy is kinda big. I dont know what else to say about him. I'm not sure why the trees are purple.

This was taken at a con I went to that had these very big models of dragons. One of them even had smoke coming out of its mouth. I thought it was pretty fortunate since I was the Mother of dragons that day.=D

The guy who was at the stand said that it took him 3 years to make them.

Attachments

• 9DACE84F-E320-43F0-B7F9-6BC3597D30AA.jpeg
    9DACE84F-E320-43F0-B7F9-6BC3597D30AA.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 42
For a long time I thought he was a dog. :)
I went to the cinema to see that movie when it was just out, I think I was 16 or 17. I loved the movie but I refused to accept Falkor as a dragon. In every story I ever read calling a dragon cute would be a quick way to get roasted.

960x0.jpg

Almost forgot this guy.

Probably not exactly widely known these days, but Singe here was an iconic game villain way back when. Though the original game itself (this screenshot is from that) was a bit before my time.

This entire final scene tended not to go well for the player. Over and over again. Classic quarter muncher, this one.

New Threads

Top Bottom