• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dragons are awesome.

View attachment 94744

Almost forgot this guy.

Probably not exactly widely known these days, but Singe here was an iconic game villain way back when. Though the original game itself (this screenshot is from that) was a bit before my time.

This entire final scene tended not to go well for the player. Over and over again. Classic quarter muncher, this one.
What is this from?

I went to the cinema to see that movie when it was just out, I think I was 16 or 17. I loved the movie but I refused to accept Falkor as a dragon. In every story I ever read calling a dragon cute would be a quick way to get roasted.
1674165391821.jpg

1674165501889.jpeg

1674165593420.jpg

1674165832883.jpeg

What is this from?

Dragon's Lair.

It's an old laserdisc arcade game from the early 80s.

The funny part was, very few players actually got to see the dragon at all, the game had like 5 billionty ways to kill the player over and over and over and over...

How many of you remember these evil dragons?

Vermithrax - "Dragonslayer"

Maleficient - "Disney's Sleeping Beauty"

Smaug - "The Hobbit Trilogy"

King Ghidorah - "Godzilla"

Here's some Dragon-related music that you may like:

Karliene - "I Am Smaug"

Miracle of Sound ft. Sharm - "Mother of Flame" (More a song for Daenerys, but you can't help but respect someone who has a trio of dragons under her control):

Rhapsody of Fire - "Power of the Dragonflame"

Dragonforce - "Where Dragons Rule"

Finally, since I mentioned King Ghidorah, here's a fan-made remake of a battle between "Godzilla Earth" and King Ghidorah - since the official battle shown in the anime film (spoiler alert) was heavily criticized by fans:

A list of common draconic character traits from books I have read:

Highly intelligent
Proud
Arrogant
Capricious – they have their own agenda that may or may not coincide with yours
Decisive – no procrastination here

Common physical traits:

4 legs, 2 wings.
Long sinuous neck, long prehensile tail.
Dorsal spines.
Immune to fire and highly resistant to magic.

QRfmAV9.jpeg

A Norwegian dragon :) I'll try to translate, the knight says:

Hi, is it you calling
I'm doing ok, same old thing, full speed
...can't we just have cheese and crackers?
you're the worlds best girlfriend
I have to go, there's a fire here
kiss, kiss, bye

- Knight Cheese, hard on the outside, soft on the inside
(it's a cheese commercial)

Last edited:
I’ve just been reading up on different dragon myths and came across a few curious coincidences. The modern western word Dragon descends from the greek word Dakonus, which is a snake.

In asian mythology dragons are serpents, no wings, some have legs and some don’t. In asian mythologies dragons are associated with wealth and prosperity.

Then I thought about the Australian Aboriginal myths of the Rainbow Serpent. There are many different and sometimes conflicting stories about the Rainbow Serpent but that is to be expected, before white man came there were more than 2500 different tribes of people each with their own languages and cultures, but there’s some common threads to all of them.

The Rainbow Serpent is a deity of creation. Where it travelled over the ground it’s tracks became rivers, where it burrowed under the ground to sleep it raised mountains. It is responsible for the coming of the rains and is associated with fertility and times of plenty.

It can also cause great destruction if disturbed in it’s rest. This became part of the basis of the protests against the Jabiluka uranium mine back in the 80s, I still remember those protests. To the Mirrar people that lived near Jabiluka this was one of their most sacred sites, the resting place of the Rainbow Serpent. They believed that if he was disturbed in his rest it would bring about the destruction of the world.
Oh maybe that's what evil fears creation that can destroy because haven't you ever created something and destroyed it or gave it away for another to destroy it later. Hence this is where.forgivenes and unconditional love to our up with one wnother. But as Jesus said man has dominated.men I. So many ways as to fear creation that could destroy their fear.mongering demoralizing shame to enslave humans for their light and truth and to distort reality and spirit and God for another more universal sovereign of lies because organizing and placing conditions on how to do to just be who god created us to be to learn unlearn share having faith hope and love the greatest being love. Remember smile cause you're worth it ☺️

Reparto elicotteristi

Con i bambini, reparto addestramento Santa Maria

Attachments

• IMG_20230120_015452.jpg
    IMG_20230120_015452.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20230120_015909.jpg
    IMG_20230120_015909.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
A list of common draconic character traits from books I have read:

Highly intelligent
Proud
Arrogant
Capricious – they have their own agenda that may or may not coincide with yours
Decisive – no procrastination here

Common physical traits:

4 legs, 2 wings.
Long sinuous neck, long prehensile tail.
Dorsal spines.
Immune to fire and highly resistant to magic.

View attachment 94774
Haha I use a poetic oxymoron humbly arrogant stubborn and listening always to god constantly asking questions and I forgot the question children ask because I was given the reasons for the lies. And now, may I never forget the main question of, why the lie? All the other questions are to learn and unlearn. But always goes back like clockwork to why the lie!

Haha I use a poetic oxymoron humbly arrogant stubborn and listening always to god constantly asking questions and I forgot the question children ask because I was given the reasons for the lies. And now, may I never forget the main question of, why the lie? All the other questions are to learn and unlearn. But always goes back like clockwork to why the lie!
As in that Canadian pop singer sing, never say never, haha don't hate him because he's Canadian Justin Bieber haha Canada is funny to this socalled Mexican German American Irish native American punk kid

I decided to do the test and I scored 80. Quite frankly I blame the designer for distracting we with an image of dessert but anyway... Fairy Dragon??? Well, that conjures up a horrific mental image.

fdvdfgdf.png

New Threads

Top Bottom