• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does it sound like I have Aspergers?

i don't know if this was at tom, or at me, but i understand... im a biker and was attached by a terrier a month ago, and still not healed
try taking 2000 mg of vitamin C for a couple of weeks, it's what you take when your immune system is low and buy calendula (wild Marigold )cream for some reason calendula heal scars in an incredible way .
you have to go down to 1500 mg after the two weeks it's too much to take long-term .

Last edited:
Thank you for your response! And your Chihuahuas are adorable!! Here's a pic of my chihuahua, Taco. Yes, he's wearing a diaper. LOL!

He is a sweetie! How old?

As for ASD, HFA women are different from men in certain ways which make it harder to detect. I know there are articles online about it. Also I found interfacing with others on the spectrum very useful in the determination process.

New Threads

Top Bottom