• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does everyone like my avatar ?

what do you like personaly about the Grateful Dead

• music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • instruments

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bolth music and instruments

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, it's good. I've never actually heard of Grateful Dead. I like a various rock bands but this one I haven't heard of, I had to Google them. But I guess I stick to rock music from my island on the other side of the Atlantic when we're talking about the older rock music from the 60's and 70's, not exclusively but mostly.

Thanks for this post! Some how I had failed to think of Truckin' while working on the list of driving music for an upcoming road-trip. I've gotta take American Beauty with me; how could I possibly drive 1400 miles without it?:bluecar:

Your welcome and Truckin is a good road tune it came out on the American Beauty album which was their 6th album first appearing on Nov 1st 1970 and my dad has the American Beauty cd we were listening to it on the way out to the ocean one time :)

Last edited:
Now look, I know nothing about the Grateful Dead at all but I do have a track called June 15 (edit) by Nurse With Wound which is a fascinating piece to listen to where finally the narrative cites the Grateful Dead as pretty much the best band ever!

I don't think it on Youtube but I might try uploading it later today and if successful, I will post it here so you can listen.

New Threads

Top Bottom